Chapter 9

So sorry but I've been studying for exams, they're next week i think oh and I've been writing my speech. Again so sorry.

*****************************

Chapter 9

Allie's P.O.V

Ma'leek is heartbroken, he hasn't left Beca's side since Tuesday. Nurses and doctors have tried to get him to leave, when that failed they started to bring him food and water. When they saw nothing had moved they started to get worried. Ma'leek just sat there with his head between his knees.

Beca went in to hospital Tuesday, it's now Tuesday a week later. Jake and I go see him every day after school. A part from that we go to school. We take Ma'leek his work but it doesn't get touched, he's in the same position every time I see him, the nurses say he hasn't moved since last Wednesday. (I do realize that this is not physically possible, but I made this story in my imagination.)

Jake has been really good, she calms me down when I get upset and holds me when I feel alone. She's the only one there for me at the moment, since Beca is in a coma, Ma'leek's totally spaced out, my parents living in England and Ms Misery (Ma'leek's mom) works all the time. Oh yeah, I live with Ma'leek and his mom now.

You know now I think of it, Ma'leek has done this a few times before, not as long but he has. Once when his kitten died and when his mom was in hospital. But it was only a couple of hours, not six days. He'll come back when he's ready, I hope it's soon though.

"Miss Winter, does my class bore you?" my mathematics teacher asks me.

"Not at the moment, I was just thinking about my two friends in hospital." I reply sharply.

"Well don't." she snaps and continues with the lesson. Man, she's a bitch.

A few minutes later I put my hand up. "Yes Miss Winter, what is it?" she asks.

"May I be excused?" I ask her.

"Why?"

"Your class actually does bore me." I say getting up.

"Get out then." she shouts.

"You don't have to tell me twice." I yell at her and storm into the hallway, the door slamming behind me. Then there was silence, until I hear someone talking in a hushed voice.

I creep to the corner to listen in, "...Allie is my girlfriend and he's one of her best friends." I know that voice, its Jake, "I don't want to hurt her!"

"Jacoba you’re in the perfect position, why can't you help your sister?" I peep around the corner, Jake was talking to Miss Dutch, "Come on Jake, you know you want to help." she coos, it makes me want to puke.

"Why would I help you get Ma'leek just so you can sleep with him then break his heart? And you’re not my sister, you're my half-sister, you're just a bastard. Ma'leek hasn't left Beca's side since you hit him with your car, the nurses say he hasn't moved." Jake explains, "He wouldn't sleep with you anyways, you're a slut who knows what diseases you have."

"Please help me Jakey," eww can you find anyone more gross.

"No, they are my girlfriends' friends, no!" Jake yells.

"You're a dirty fucking lesbian anyways, if mom were alive she would disown you." Miss Dutch hisses with as much poison as she could.

"Get over yourself and grow up Bonnie, because if you don't you'll lose me and my dad." Jake walked away from her sister. She looks disgusted, and she is coming this way, then the bell rings and I sigh with relief. Saved by the bell.

I turn the corner heading towards the cafeteria, I bump into Jake on the way, purposely. "Oh, hey babe, come get some food," Jake nods and we go in. We sit at our regular table, playing with our food, not eating it. "We should just go," I suggest, "I mean, I got kicked out of maths before."

"Yeah, we should go and see how Ma'leek and Beca are. I'm sure they would love to see us." I agree and we ditch school.

****************************

Again I'm sorry, I'll try get something else up today.

Dakota_Shy :/