Six ➵ J. C

It felt nice having a new guy friend.
Thing was, I felt something about him already, but I didn't know if he returned the feelings.
I was kind of afraid;
would he be like other guys?
Or different than the rest I've met?
Lots of the guys thought I was attractive. But little did they know, I had a secret.
Shawn offered to walk me home, but I told him that my dad doesn't like idea of boys coming in my house.
I also thought about what he was telling me..
How his family life was.
When we sat together, he told me some details about his family life. It was similar to mine in many ways. But I didn't wanna let him know about it.
I just couldn't.
I didn't know if I could trust him though.
When I got into my house, I took a deep breath.
I heard the sound of many male voices laughing obnoxiously and hysterically,
which made me fearfully afraid.
I smelt alcohol, already knowing I was in deep trouble.
I sneaked upstairs, hoping no one saw me.
I headed to my room, and sadly, there was no lock. I shut the door quietly, so no one would hear. I hid under my covers that were piled up on top of my mattress, listening to the sound of older men ranting loudly. I changed into my pajamas,  calling it a night.
Here I was, alone.
I overheard them talking about me.
"Don't you have a daughter?"
"Yes. She's a cruel bitch. She is just like that no good mother of hers who left me due to that car crash."
"She is? Maybe we gotta do something to her in return for her behavior."
"I don't care what you do with her."
"Is she upstairs?"
"Yeah, she is."
"Well let's go."
Oh crap.
Before I could even hide, the sound of stomping coming from them rushed upstairs and bursted through the door. I had no where to escape now.
"Alright, come here you." My father says, as he took a sip of his alcohol.
I backed up but one of his friends grabbed me. One threw a beer bottle at me, causing my arm to bleed.
Another pushed me against the wall, hurting me.
"We're going to give you hell little girl. Just wait. You think you're tough, and can leave, but you can't." One threatened me. He punched me in the gut, causing me to fall down to my knees. I tried to fight back, but I was too vulnerably weak.
"Get up!" One of them ordered, and pulled me up by my shoulder painfully.
The dude tussled me around and around among the other guys, as if I was some sort of salad trying to get mixed up by a chef.
I landed into a persons arms, as they pushed me down. Before I could get up, they started throwing beer bottles at me again.
Once they were out, I realized that this was my chance.
I attempted to sit up, but then one of them stomps on my chest brutally.
It made it hard for me to breathe.
"Listen here you bitch. I heard about how much you ask for it. You're a slut. We could be giving what you ask for right now, but I'm not in the mood. If you were to fumble like this any longer, we definitely would." One of them threatens. They kept their foot on my chest for a while, until they pulled it back. I swear they must of punctured my lungs or something.
"Come on, let's go back to that bar again instead." One of them decides.
"Yeah!"
Before they all left, my dad stood there watching me. He rolled his eyes, and walked out, leaving me lay there motionless on the floor. I was completely and emotionally helpless.
I eventually was able to close my eyes, and attempted to fall asleep.
❤︎