Ten ➵ Both

Shawn
I couldn't stop thinking about Jasmine all morning! I had to see her, but her dad. I guess he didn't exactly want me inside her house. Or any boys of that matter. Since I was tempted to, I decided to just head to the Matthew's place before school started.
I climbed up the tree, and sneaked through his window. Luckily he just got out of the bathroom. He saw me right away, and formed his usual, cheesy like smile.
"Hunter!" He greeted me. He slipped on his bright yellow sweatshirt, and I couldn't help but think how different our outfits were from each other. I was wearing one of my dark green unbuttoned shirt over my white short sleeved shirt. I had my dark grey pants with it, as well as my black boots.
"So, tell me how your date with Jasmine was." Cory insisted, sitting on the edge of his bed.
"At my place? It turned out pretty good..." I responded, my voice trailing off as I was thinking about yesterday.
"What happened?" Cory asked, noticing how my voice trailed off like that.
"Well, it's just she's different you know? I actually have feelings for her I never developed compared to the other girls I liked. It feels good. And plus, by the way she says things to me.. I feel as if we have this connection." I detailed to him. It was the truth.
"Really? That makes me happy Shawn." Cory said, happy for me.
"Yeah, now I feel like as if I have whatever you and Topanga have." I confessed to him. Cory seemed confused at first, but let's face it: we couldn't deny it. He loves Topanga. He just won't tell anyone else except me.
"What do you mean by that?" He wondered.
"Meaning that connection. You and Topanga connect so well. Especially by what you've told me. I mean, I feel the same way with Jasmine. I don't know why, I just do." I answered, shrugging.
"Maybe you'll find out why." Cory predicted.
"Maybe."

Jasmine
As I was getting ready, I remembered something that was a part of me.
My guitar.
I usually had my guitar to speak to. I would just pick it up, and start strumming it as if it was the only available thing to connect with. I wrote some songs; some were very personal. I also sang too.
Lots of the music teachers I've had said I was a great singer. They said I could start a career at it. But thing is, it was hard to even begin a career.
When I slipped on my skirt and pulled my shirt on over it, my back was in pain still. I tried to stand tall, pretending last night never happened. I put on my white socks, as well as my light tan combat boots. I realized all I needed was my book bag, and I was ready.
:::
When I headed into the school, I tried to appear happy the best as I could be. Right away, I saw Topanga, who caught sight of me as well.
"Hey Jasmine! How was yours and Shawn's hangout yesterday?" She asked me, smirking.
"It was great." I said, trying to remain smiling the best I could be. I couldn't tell anyone about last night. Or about my secret in particular.
"So... Anything else happen?" Topanga asked me.
"We kissed and watched a movie together." I gossiped with her, laughing a little and she did the same.
"I'm so happy for you! So I was wondering if you maybe wanted to have a sleepover at my house tonight? Then maybe tomorrow you could hang out with Shawn or whatever?"
"Sure, I'd like to." I said, smiling. I never expected to have a friend when I first got here, nor a boyfriend.
"Sweet! I already asked my parents, and they said yes. Would your dad be okay with it?" Topanga wondered.
"Yes." I said instantly, acting a little bit nervous. This would be my first, actual sleepover.
Speaking of Shawn, him and Cory showed up heading to us.
"Hey Topanga. Hey Jasmine." Cory greeted us. Shawn greeted me with a quick kiss.
"Did you guys enjoy talking about us?" Shawn teased, as he was getting a hold of my waist.
"Yeah, totally." I responded sarcastically. Shawn just smirked.
"Come on, I know you did." Shawn teased. I just smirked and kissed him on the lips. He pulled away, and Cory asked us what Topanga and I were planning.
"Oh, we are planning on having a sleepover. That's all." Topanga responded for the both of us. Shawn and Cory both smirked.
"I see." Shawn said, glancing over at Cory who looked back at him.
Those two were up to something. I just knew it.