Two

Emery's POV

The next morning I woke up to my alarm going off, I groan and turn it off. I look to the bed next to me and see that Ricky is already awake and ready. I don't know why we have to get up at 4:30 am, it's pointless because all we do for three hours is sit on a couch and goof off. I take a shower and let the hot water run down my back, it's so relaxing. Once I get out I get dressed and style my hair. I walk out to our living room and sit on the couch, "morning" I yawn and stretch out. "Morning" Ricky said but I ignored him, I'm still mad. Over what? I don't know.

"Sup Emery" Liam said and sat next to me with a bowl of cereal, I smile and check my phone. I see that I had a missed call from Melanie so I go back to my room and call her back. After three rings she picks up, "Hey!" She said tiredly, fuck I forgot how early it was.

"Hey, sorry I did I wake you?" I ask, "no, the big bad wolf did." She said sarcastically, I roll my eyes "whatever, so you called me last night?" I say. "Oh! Yeah. I just wanted to know how things went with Ricky" she asked "things didn't go" I scoff. "What? Why not?" She asked "because he was to busy flirting with the co-host." I say "oh, sorry" she said with a sigh. I huff "it's no big deal, it's not like I care." I say.

"Okay... Well, how much longer are you guys going to be in New York?" She asked "uh, well we're still recording so about another week and a half or so. Why?" I say and sit on my bed with my legs crossed. "Because I bought myself a plane ticket down there." She said excitedly "woah, really?! That's awesome! I missed you so much." I say happily, finally something good. "I missed you to Emmy bemmy!" She gushed, I roll my eyes and laugh. "So, how're you and Lydia?" I ask (Melanie is lesbian) "we're good, our one year anniversary was yesterday." She said happily "that's good, I'm happy for you."

"Thanks, anyways, I gotta go. I have to head to the airport." She said "okay bye, love you. See you soon" I say,  she says bye back and hangs up. I go into the loving room and jump onto Liam's lap and squeal " Melanie is flying up here!" I say and Liam laughs as does Ricky. "That's cool, I've missed her." Liam said.

* Time skip*

Melanie is finally here and I couldn't be happier. We are currently walking around Times Square, "this is so amazing!" She said in awe. I laugh and hold her hand so she doesn't get lost in all the people," yeah, I guess it is." I smile and take her to a Disney shop. "Oh my god! They have stitch dolls!" She squealed excitedly and grabbed one, "can I get it? Pllleeasseee!!!" She begged so I gave in and bought it for her.

Once we got back to the hotel we saw that it was empty so we went to my room and talked. "Okay, you were right. I have a crush on Ricky." I say softly "hah! I knew it bitch" she yelled and I just scoffed with a pout. "Oh come on, it's not that bad." She said "it's not? Really? I'm a guy and I have a crush on another guy!" I yell! "Okay, sorry. But why don't you just talk to him, see if he feels the same way?" She asked. "Right and say what? 'Hey Ricky, I know we're both guys but I just wanted to tell you that I have a really big crush on you'" I say sarcastically, and just then I heard something from outside my door and my blood ran cold.

I get up and slowly walk to the door, I open it to see Liam. "H-Hey, I totally wasn't eavesdropping" he said trying to play it cool. "H-How much of that did you hear?" I asked quietly, "um, all of it?" He said and my heart dropped. "I swear it's not what you think! Please don't tell Ricky!" I beg "don't tell Ricky what?" Ricky said as he walked up behind Liam. "That, uh he had a plan for our upcoming tour." Liam said "oh, okay." Ricky said and walked off. 'Thank you' I mouth to Liam and he just nods his head and walked away.

This is bad.