Nine

Emery's POV

Mel and I sit down on the couch next to the boys and listen to what our manager had to say. "Emery, that song was amazing. I think it could be a great hit! Now, I'm thinking that we could send it out to radio stations and w-" "woah, what? That song was supposed to be for fun and for my ears only. I don't want to broadcast it to the freaking world!" I say.

Our manager looked at me confused "why? It's an amazing song." " because what would that tell the fans? Me recording a song without Ricky and Liam? They'll think I'm going solo. Besides that song wasn't meant for anyone to hear." I say starting to get angry. "Okay, um.. What if we sell it to another artist? Have them give you credit for writing it. You won't have to have your fans worry about you going solo, if anything you'll get more fans." He said and sat across from us.

"I'll think about it." I mumble as I get up, I head to my room and shut the door and plop down onto my bed. Why does god hate me? Like what did I ever do to him. Just one good day, that's all I ask for.

I hear my door open, so I turn around to see Ricky. "Hey, that song was really good." He says quietly as he sits on the edge of the bed. "Thank you.. not to sound rude or anything but what do you want?" I ask and sit up " I wanna try something" he said and looked in my eyes, he looks so calm.

"Okay, what?" He looks down and scoots closer to me, I bite my lip and cross my legs. " just, don't say anything okay? Just close your eyes." He whispered, he was so close to my face I could feel his breath. I closed my eyes wait for him to do something, I feel him shift around for a minute but he soon places his hands on top of my knees. I bite my lip harder "stop, just relax." He whispers again, I slowly release my lip and take a big breath.

All of the sudden I feel his lips on mine, I froze. Is he really kissing me right now? Oh my god. For a while I didn't kiss back until I felt him kiss me harder, I slowly start to move my lips with his as I bring my arms around his neck. The kiss was heated and passionate, it's the best kiss I've ever had.

He pulls away slowly and rests his forehead on mine, " w-wow.. Holy shit" I breathe out shocked. He looks me in the eyes but this time he wasn't calm, he was panicked. "What did I just do?! I shouldn't of done that. It was a mistake, kissing you was it mistake this whole fucking thing is a mistake!" He rushes out and stands up.

Tears gather in my eyes as I stand as well, "Ricky it's okay! Being gay or bi or whatever is nothing to be ashamed of!" I say calmly "gay?! I'm not fucking gay! I don't like guys and most importantly I don't like you! Stay away from me okay?! Kissing you was a mistake, meeting you was a mistake! Don't ever come near me again!" He yelled and left the room.