Six

Emery's POV

We are now in Sydney Australia, it's honestly amazing here. We've only been here for a day and a half. But it's already been so great to us, the fans are absolutely amazing, they're so sweet and so happy. "Hey, Ricky I'm gonna go out for a while okay? I'll be back soon." I say "okay, where are you going?" He asked "I'm just going to a bar, I'll be back." I say and take off.

I get to the bar/club and I walk in. I sit down on a stool at the bar and order myself a beer. "Hey handsome" some drunk girl says to me as I take a sip of my beer, "hey, love." I say back. "Why drink a beer? Wanna do some vodka shots?" She asked, I hesitate at first but then I agree. "Alright! That's more like it. Bartender, can I get four vodka shots?" Asked the girl with a big smile.

"Cheers!" We both say and take the first shot, the alcohol burned my throat but it got better the more I downed. After about eight or more shots I was completely trashed. I was on the dance floor dancing with a couple of girls. "God, this is the most fun I've had in months!" I yell over the music and grind into the girls and they do the same to me. But I wasn't feeling it all that much, it didn't really feel right.

As we danced and drank more I started to think about Ricky, but they were dirty thoughts. "Hey! Wanna get out of here?" One girls asked, I didn't really pay attention because all I could think about was Ricky, moaning and begging for more beneath me. "Looks like a yes!" The girl said, I didn't know why she thought that at first until I felt my pants tightening.

"I-I umf, I hafve to gof" I slur out and call a cab. Once in the cab I laid down gently and closed my eyes. By the time I knew it the cab driver was shaking me awake, we had arrived at the hotel.

I stumble my way in and go up to our room, I fumble with the key card but eventually open the door. As I do I stumble into the counter and knock over a few cups and plates. "Fuck" I mutter to myself. I was trying to not wake anyone but that failed.

Ricky walked out of his and Liam's room tiredly, God he looks so sexy. I bite my lip and walk over to him. "Heyfff Micky! You'rez so amazingss" I say and giggle. "haha, thanks bud, lets get you to bed." He said and carried me to my room.

"Okay, just lay down bud, try and get some sleep." He said as he set me on my bed, he tried to walk away but I grabbed his hand before he could. "Micky Ricky! Pleasf stays, I want cuddfles" I whine. He sighs and lays down next to me. "Okay, just until you fall asleep though." He said, I smile "I luf you Ricky" I say "I love you too bud" he said but he meant it as a friend and for some reason I decided to continue talking.

"No, I meanf I realllyyyy love you!! Likefd more thenn a frennnns" I giggle out and lay my head on his chest. "I know Em, I love you too. You're like my brother." He said and I was starting to get frustrated because he still didn't get it. "No no no!" I say and shake my head. "What?" He said confused, "watch! I'll show you!" I say with a big ass smile on my face.

Fuck, don't do this Emery. You're going to mess everything up! But sure enough I didn't listen to myself. I lean in and kiss his lips softly as I grab his face in my hands. God, this feel so damn good, I feel sparks, no, explosions. I feel butterflies and my heart keeps doing flips. I don't feel him kiss back so I kiss him harder.

I finally feel him kiss back and fuck, he's a great kisser. But the kiss soon ended as he realized what he was doing and pushed me off. "Woah, Emery! I-I don't! I don't swing that way. I-I don't love you like that!" He said and tears start to well up in my eyes," W-Why? Didf I do somethings wrong" I hiccup with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"No, no. I just... I just I don't like guys. I'm sorry Emery." He said, he got up and left my room. I guess that was my breaking point because I broke down into sobs. I honestly couldn't stop crying, I tried but nothing helped.

"Hey, you okay Em?" I hear Liam say as he walks into my room. "No, I fucked ups so badfly" I cry and Liam comes to my bed and lays down with me. "What happened?" He asked, more tears roll down my cheeks, "I-I kissed Ricky! I tolfd him that I loved him and then I freakings kissed hifm!" I sob into Liam's chest. "Oh... How did he respond?" He asked, "howf do you think? He saids that he dosefnt like boys!" I sob into Liam's chest once again, he just holds me tight and sings me to sleep.

Ricky's POV

I feel like complete crap right now, I should've told him that we'd talk about it when he was sober. But no, I decided to break his heart drunk, which probably hurts more. The look he got in his eyes as I broke his heart, it tore me apart. He looked so damn broken and devastated.

I just keep thinking back to the kiss though, I've never really felt anything like that. It was soft yet rough, passionate and loving. It was every emotion I have ever felt in my life and so much more. I don't know what to think about that, all I know is that I kind of miss Emery's lips on mine.