Thirty- Six (The End.)

Author's POV

It's been four years since they got back together, Emery and Ricky couldn't be happier. Ricky was now twenty one and Emery was twenty two, they were celebrating their four year anniversary.

They were at Olive Garden (of course) "can you believe it's been four years? It's gone by so damn fast" Emery says with a big smile, unable to contain his happiness. Ricky smiles "I know, it's been a crazy ride" they both laugh at that and finish their food.

They leave the restaurant and walk down to the park, hand in hand. The stars we're especially bright that night, they pick a spot and sit down looking up at the stars.

"Hey, I have a surprise for you" Ricky says as he reaches into his pocket to find his gift. "What is it?" Emery asks excitedly, to Emery's surprise Ricky pulls out two plane tickets. "Where are we going?" Em asks, " it's a surprise, now let's get you packed. Our flight leaves in two hours" Ricky says with a mischievous smile.

They head back to Emery's house and start to pack his stuff, Ricky's being already packed. "Ugh why can't you just tell me?" Emery whines "because it wouldn't be a surprise if I did, silly!" Ricky laughs and closes Emery's suitcase and grabs his own.

"Come on, we'll be late if we stand here any longer" Ricky says, Emery pouts but grabs his suitcase and follows Ricky to the car.

They arrive at the airport and Emery is still whining to know where they're going, Ricky just rolls his eyes and pulls him into the building, but not before blindfolding him and putting his headphones in and blasting music. The flight attendant looked at them strangely, but he explained what he was doing.

They sat in their seats, well Emery tried but ended up on the floor, Ricky laughed and helped him up. Emery pouted the entire way there, he kept whining and pouting to know where they were going.

Once the plane landed it was 12:30 and Ricky helped Emery out of the plane and to the gates. "Okay you can take off your blindfold now" Ricky said with an excited smile, "woah it's bright" Emery said as his eyes adjusted to the bright lights, once they did he realized where they were.

"Australia?" He asked in awe, amazed. "Yep, we have a lot planed for the week." Ricky said and led them to a car that was waiting for them. "Dave? I didn't know you were in Australia" Emery said " I moved here a couple months ago, Ricky called and said you would need a ride to your hotel" Dave said with a knowing smile, leaving Emery confused.

"Alright, for today we have planned a trip to the beach, aquarium and a dinner reservation at red lobster" Ricky said and placed their stuff on their bed. "Why are there two rooms?" "You don't remember?" Ricky asked and Emery just shook his head no.

"This is the hotel and exact room that you confessed your love to me, and that's the bed we shared our first kiss on." Ricky said, and Emery looked around in awe, tears running down his face at the memory. "Hey, don't cry. It's a good memory for me." Ricky said as he held Emery "I know, it is for me too." He said with a smile.

Emery looks at his bed and smiles as a memory from that night resurfaces.

"No, I meanf I realllyyyy love you!! Likefd more thenn a frennnns" I giggle out and lay my head on his chest. "I know Em, I love you too. You're like my brother." He said and I was starting to get frustrated because he still didn't get it. "No no no!" I say and shake my head. "What?" He said confused, "watch! I'll show you!" I say with a big ass smile on my face.

Emery laughs a little as more memories flash into his mind.

I lean in and kiss his lips softly as I grab his face in my hands. God, this feel so damn good, I feel sparks, no, explosions. I feel butterflies and my heart keeps doing flips. I don't feel him kiss back so I kiss him harder.