Seven

Emery's POV

Ricky hasn't talked to me in two weeks, I don't remember exactly what happened but I know that I kissed him. I shouldn't have done it, I should've just stayed home. Everything is ruined now, and it's all my fucking fault.

Today we had an interview with a famous news type show in Texas, I forgot the name. We were sitting around a big table with the interviewers, I sat in between Liam and Ricky, great. Ricky keeps staring at me like he's trying to make me disappear.

That hurt, every time I look at him my heart breaks a little more. I can't stand to be in the same room with him, it hurts way to much, besides I'm sure he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore.

"So, boys is there a special someone in your lives?" The man known as Steve  asks, my heart clenches while Liam talks about his girlfriend. "Yeah, actually there is. Her name is Amy." Ricky said and my heart broke even more if that's even possible. "What about you Emery?" Steve asked, I didn't know what to say. "Yeah, there is. S-She's not mine... Yet, probably never will be. It's just a crush anyways" I say and look at Ricky for a second and he was looking right back at me.

I sigh and look away saddened, after the interview was over we went back to the hotel. I haven't really talked to anyone much lately, I usually just stay in my room. I just don't feel up to talking anymore, I don't really see a point.

I hear a soft knock on my door and a voice asking to come in, I just groan and say come in. In came Ricky, tears filled my eyes but I blinked them away. He came over and sat on the edge of the bed, "you okay? You haven't really been the same since that night." He whispered out.

I roll my eyes and scoff "what do you think Ricky? You literally broke my heart. Did you expect me to be okay?" I spit out angry, he sighs and runs a hand through his hair. "I'm sorry, I-I never meant to come off so rude or-or hurt you." He said with tears "I-I just I miss my best friend Emery. I miss you! We all do." He said while scooting closer to me, which made me back up.

"Whatever, I was drunk. I didn't know what I was saying, it was all bullshit, it was all lies. Don't worry, I don't like you." I lie with a fake ass smile. He frowned and hugged me, he just held me there and sighed. God, I wanted to cry, to scream, hit him, kiss him. I don't know what to feel at this moment, so I just hug him back.

It lasted a good two minutes then he pulled away, "honestly you don't know how glad that makes me, now I don't have to worry about that ruining our friendship." He said and walked out. I sat there frozen, unable to even think, move or even breathe. The only thing that was working were my tears, because they just kept rolling down my cheeks until I ended up crying myself to sleep.