Twenty- Seven

Ricky's POV

Maybe I should give Emery another chance, I mean after everything I can't just stop loving him or give him up. I just can't, I can't help but feel so whole and complete when I'm in his arms, I just I can't help it.

Emery and I were laying down in our bed, our limbs intertwined with each other. I haven't felt this safe in months, I miss the feeling of him holding me at night. "Em, we should go out on that date tomorrow" I whisper as I turn around to face him.

"Yeah of course baby, we can go anywhere you'd like my love." He said with a small smile and kissed my lips softly, "okay, but I don't want to hide it. I want to hold your hand in public and I want to kiss you in the streets." I say, I see him smile big "sounds perfect love" he say happily.

I'm actually excited about tomorrow night, "I love you Emery" I say softly, he jus hums in response. That's okay, I already know he loves me.

*The next day*

"Hey Ricky, I was wondering if we could push the date back by an hour. Melanie wanted us all to go over to her house for dinner with her family" Emery said as he entered the living room of the hotel room. "Yeah, I don't mind. I've missed Melanie a lot, it'll be nice to see her." I say with a big smile, excited even more so about tonight, I can't wait to see her.

"Great, we're going to leave around 6:30 and be gone by 7:00" he said and I nod as I take a bite of my cereal.

We were at Mel's now, it's so good to see her again. "So, I heard about you and Emery." She said softly as we sit on her bed, I sigh "I don't really want to talk about it, Emery and I are trying to work things out. We have a date after this" I say "that's okay, I understand. I'm happy for you two, you both deserve to be happy" she said.

Dinner was over, so Emery and I decided to leave while the others stayed behind. We called our car to take us to a restaurant, Emery won't tell me which one though. "Look the paparazzi showed up, as per usual." I say with a huff, our car finally shows up and we get in the backseat.

"Olive Garden? You know me so well" I laugh, he just smiles and helps me out of the SUV. The paps followed us here, and honestly this is a good time to come out. "Emery, if we get our photo taken holding hands or kissing, everyone will know we're together! We won't have to hide anymore" I say, "are you sure you want that baby?" He asks softly, I just nod and take his hands in mine. I slowly lean in and kiss his lips gently, he moves his hands to my face as mine go around his waist.

I can here the paps gasping and snapping photos, I smiled into this kiss, ignoring them. "Let's go in" I say, Emery takes my hand and leads me into the building.

"Oh my god, remember the time we got kicked out?" I laugh "oh god yes! Liam shouldn't of thrown his noodles at that lady." Emery laughs, I laugh along with him, my sides starting to hurt. "How's your meal?" Our waiter asked as he came up to our table "great, actually could we get the check?" I ask, he nods and walk away.

"Do you want to walk around the strip for awhile?" Emery asks "sounds fun babe" I say, we pay for our meal and start walking to the car. We tell our driver, Dave where to take us.

"This is fun, just you and I, on a date in front of everyone." I say, Emery nods. We've been on the strip for about an hour, holding hands and kissing. A few fans have come up to us asking for photos and asking if we're dating, we just say yes.

I suddenly hear mine and Emery's song start playing, 18 by one direction. We're on Fremont now, Emery hears it too and stops walking; I look at him confused "will you dance with me?" He asks, I laugh and take his hand. He pulls me closer and starts swaying to the beat, " I have loved you since we were 18" Emery sings softly into my ear, " long before we both thought the same thing to be loved and to be in love." I sing back.

"All I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you" he sings as he moves his arms around my waist, "I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18" I sing, I seen that some people stopped and stared at us in awe. I just look into his eyes and he looks into mine, it's like the world is slipping away around us and it's just the two of us.

Standing here dancing, I kiss his lips with everything I have in me and he does the same. We pull away and look in each other eyes, it's like I'm falling in love all over again.