Twenty-Six

Thank you so much for 3k, just 10 or 12 chapters left. It's been such an amazing journey, I cannot thank you enough. I might make a sequel later on this year around October. Before I do that I need to get my other stories started and at least up to double digit chapters. But thank you guys again for always being supportive of me and my writing, I love you.

Ricky's POV

I want to be able to be with Emery I do, I just I don't know if I can trust him like I used too. I don't know if he's going to pull the same shit on me, I don't know what will happen if and when I come out.

I don't know if I'm able to trust him enough to actually come out for him. "Alright boys, pack your things, we're going to Vegas!" Our manager said excitedly, yes! I get to see Melanie!

"Head back to your room and pack up, we're leaving in about three hours. Meet me back here around 12:30 and we'll head out." He said, we nod and head to our rooms to pack.

"Hey, Rick. I love you, please just try and forgive me." Emery says, I sigh and shake my head. "It's not going to happen over night Em, it takes time. Just give me my time please." I say softly, he smiles and kisses my forehead.

I lean into his touch and sit there for a moment, this feels nice. "Uh, we have to go now." Liam said interrupting our moment. I give Emery a small smile and head out the door with my stuff.

*Time skip*

We were currently on the plane and I'm sitting next to Emery of all people. "Hey, when we land. I was thinking that we could go on a date, start off slow ya know? Because before we kind of rushed into it and never got to know each other as lovers." Emery whispered into my ear, I roll my eyes and look out the window.

"I'll think about it" I say and doze off. "Hey love, it's time to get up; we've landed already." Emery says as he shakes me awake, rude. "Five more minutes babe" I groan, fuck I just called him babe.

"Come on" Liam says impatiently, i mentally roll my eyes and get out of my seat. Once we walk out the gates I see and hear girls screaming for us; this is just fantastic. We go to get our luggage and head to the exit, but the fans beat us there. There's more girls out here than there was by the gates, there's at least two or three hundred girls outside the airport.

Our bodyguards lead us into the crowd to get to the van, but I start to feel girls pulling and tugging on me and my clothes. It's making my anxiety act up, I get really nervous in big crowds. I feel one of the girls pull me away from my bodyguard and the boys and they just disappeared into the sea of girls.

I start freaking out even more because I'm now lost in the sea of girls, I can feel them ripping my shirt and I feel them bruising my skin. Some girls are hold on to me so tight they're digging their nails into my arms, back and sides.

I feel the tears run down my face as my breathing speeds up; I can feel my heart pounding in my chest and I'm sure some of the girls can too. The girls start crowding over me even more and they get closer, if that's even possible. I feel my knees go weak and I sink to the floor, by this time I'm already screaming and crying, trying to keep my damn heart in my chest.

Some girls backed off, some girls are trying to help me out of the crowd and most are just holding me down clawing at me like I'm some piece of meat. I suddenly feel strong arms wrap around and and I trash around even more, "shh baby it's just me, it's just me. We're gonna get you out of here" Emery... thank god.

I haven't felt this safe in a long time, he slowly picks me up and carries me away from the screaming girls. He pushes through them and we see the bodyguards and Liam sitting in the van. One of the bodyguards comes to grab me from Emery but I start screaming the second he puts his hands on me, "no! I want Emery! I just.. I just want Emery" I sob. The big man nods and Emery holds me closer to him, protecting me from the teenage girls.

We're now sat in the van on our way to the hotel, "you're okay now baby, I've got you now" Emery says as he kisses my hair and rubs circles on my arm. "I love you Em.. please don't leave me again" I softly say, as I cuddle closer to him. " I won't baby, I promise, I won't ever leave you again.