Twenty

Emery's POV

I wake up early in the morning and feel a heavy weight on my chest, I look down and see Ricky.. naked. What the hell did I do last night? I can't just go from hating him to having hot shower sex with him!

I push him off of me and stand up "woah, what the hell?" He yelled from the floor. "Last, last night was a mistake Ricky. It shouldn't of happened, we're still broken up." I rush out as I put my clothes on, Ricky looks at me heart broken. "Wha- you can't be serious! After everything you still want to be broken up?! I love you Emery, I went through hell for you! You can't do this to me!" He yells. So I say the only thing I know will get him to stop, even if it's a lie.

Ricky's POV

"I don't love you." My heart drops at the sound of those words, "but.. you-" "yeah, I know what I've said. I don't love you! I never have and never will, this was just a joke to mess with you. I would never love a pathetic piece of shit like you! So get over it." He yelled and stormed out, I can feel the tears rushing down my cheeks and I fall to the floor.

Everything was a lie? Every 'I love you' every 'you're my world' all of it?! Why, why would he do this to me? Why would he make me face my biggest fear and make me fall in love with him.. just for a damn joke?! By this point I'm full on sobbing, my body is shaking and I'm starting to pull my hair.

I feel this god awful pain in my chest, it's like my heart is being ripped out of me. I guess that's how you know you truly love someone; when you can actually physically feel the heartache. I curl myself into a ball and begin to scratch at my arms, I can't take this pain! It's just this overwhelming sense of being stabbed a thousand times in the chest.

It's like my entire body is on fire, like I'm slowly suffocating. It's like I can't breathe knowing he doesn't love me, knowing that the past few months of my life have been a complete lie.

I slowly get up and leave the hotel room, I make my way to the elevator and press the button that will take me to the roof.

On my way up there I start crying even more so, I just feel my body racking with sobs. Once to the roof I walk towards the ledge, I sit down and swing my legs over. I sit here for a moment, just looking at the view. Thinking that he's out there right now, most likely hooking up with someone else.

So I do the only thing that seems logical at the time, I scream. I scream at the top of my lungs as I start to cry again. "WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" I scream out, it seemed to have gotten the attention of some locals on the street, because before I know it I hear sirens and people yelling for me to get down.

I slowly stand on the ledge and let the cool breeze run through my hair, giving me chills down my arms. I close my eyes and I just take a deep breath, the sirens sound like they're right below me now. I stand here for another minute or so, it felt like hours. I can hear them yelling at me to step down, but I just can't and I don't want to.

"RICKY! No! Please don't do this! We- we can figure this out okay? Please just come down." I hear Liam yell from behind me, "really?! Huh. You have to be damn stupid to believe that! He never loved me! He was just messing with my heart!" I yell as I step closer to the edge.

"He loved you Ricky! He really did! Please just come down and we can talk!" I hear him beg. I start leaning forward and I can feel my body slowly fall, until I feel strong arms around my waist.

"LET ME DIE! PLEASE LET ME DIE! I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE HE DOESN'T LOVE ME!!" I scream out as I trash around the in the persons arms. I kick and I scream as they pull me towards the door, "Let me go!" "I'm so sorry" I heard him say right before everything goes black.

A/N:

I hope you guys liked this chapter! I poured my heart out into it. Every feeling of pain and heartache was everything that I felt when my boyfriend and I broke up.