Four

Emery's POV

Once we got back to the hotel we saw Ricky with that bitch, Amy. I wanted to cry, I guess Liam and Melanie noticed because they started to drag me to Liam's room. "It's okay Em, it won't last long." Liam said which honestly made me feel worse. "Yeah, that's not what upsets me the most." I say with a sigh and sit on the bed. "Then what is?" Asked Melanie, I just groan and burry my face in the pillow. "Is it because he might be straight?" She asked. "He's straight trust me! He likes girls that's that, maybe I should just get myself a girlfriend. I'm sure that'd make the crush go away." I say annoyed, Liam sits next to me and rubs my back.

"Em, I don't think it's a crush anymore, I think it might be something more." He said softly as I felt Mel lay next to me. "Trust me, it's just a crush." I say while tears fall down my face, only because I'm terrified of this 'crush' actually being something more.

After about 30 minutes I decide that I'm tired. "I'm just going to head to bed." I say and get up, "you sure? We can stay up and talk more if you'd like." Liam said, I just shook my head and went back to Ricky and i's room.

Once I get in there I see Ricky sleeping, so I get undressed and get into bed. I lay here for about a good 20 minutes before realizing that I can't sleep, I turn to my side to try and get more comfortable. But I just end up turning over again, then I turn back on to my back.

"Hey, you okay? I can hear you tossing around all the way over here." Ricky whispered, I sigh and put my arms under my head. "I can't sleep" I say back, I see Ricky from the corner of my eye, he was starting to sit up. " what's wrong?" Asked Ricky, I bite my lip. Is now the time to tell him? Or would that just ruin things? "Um, just girl troubles." I say quietly and turn to face him "oh, sorry man. She not like you back?" He asked and I shook my head, "I don't know, I don't think she does." I say with a frown.

"Well, she has to be crazy not to like you, you're amazing. Any girl would be lucky to have you." He says with a smile, I smile back and turn around. "Thanks, I'm gonna try to sleep now." I say and close my eyes. "Night, love you Em." I hear him say and my heart and stomach to flips of happiness.

*time skip*

It's been two weeks and we are now in Las Vegas. We're here to record a bit more and for some interviews. Melanie lives here, so her parents offered to let us stay in their guest house, we told them that they didn't have to do that but they insisted.

So, here we are. In Melanie's guest house in the kitchen, doing nothing on our day off. "Hey guys, how do you like it here?" Melanie asked "it's great!" Liam said with a big smile, she nodded and sat down next to me.

"Hey, can we go out?" I ask the boys "yeah, let me just get ready." Ricky said as he and Liam got up. "So, it's been like three weeks. When are you going to talk to him?" Mel asked, sigh and get my shoes on. "Probably never, I'm to scared." I say "you know, it's now or never." She said and walked out the door.

We were walking down the strip when we came up to a nice restaurant, so we went in and got a table. "Hi! What can I get you guys to drink?" This absolutely stunning waitress asked us, I was kind of in awe and shock at her beauty. "U-Uh, I'll h-have a um, a Pepsi." I sputter out trying not to make it noticeable. "Alright, for you three?" She said with a smile. She got their orders and walked off but before she did she winked at me. "Dude, she was hot." I say with wide eyes, Ricky laughs while Liam and Melanie look at me confused.

After we ate Mandy came back, our waitress. She gave us our check and walked off with a smirk. "Ohh, Emery dude. I think she gave you her number!" Ricky said and handed me the check. Sure enough, there was her number. I blush and put it in my phone, I pay my part of the bill and get up to leave.

Maybe she's the one who will distract me from Ricky.