Sixteen

Emery's POV

Everything has been good so far, I mean it is still really hard to see Ricky with that girl even after a month and a half has gone by. We aren't allowed to touch as much anymore, we don't get to sit next to each other at all.

"Hey baby, I was thinking we should go to the movies tonight." I say as I sit next to Ricky, he sighs and kisses my cheek. "I can't, Paul has arranged for Emily and I to go to the aquarium" I roll my eyes and get on my phone.

"God, I know we have to hide our relationship but that doesn't mean our friendship has to suffer because of it." I scoff. "Come on babe, we'll go see a movie tomorrow." He says and kisses my neck gently, I smile softly and lean into his touch. "Promise?" "I promise."

I smile and kiss his lips, he kisses back and pushes me back onto the bed. I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck to pull him closer, he licks my lower lip and I open my mouth allowing him entrance. All of a sudden I feel his phone vibrate in his pocket, he pulls away and answers it, so I sit up.

"Hey, yeah I'm ready. Well I mean- No sir. But I'm no- okay, yes I understand. Bye." I look at him confused but he just gives me a small smile and kisses my forehead. " I gotta go, Emily's outside waiting in the car." He said and got out of bed, I just sigh and lay down. "Bye, love you!" "Love you too."

An hour later

I'm on my phone scrolling twitter, looking at Liam's tweets about being excited for our next song. All of a sudden I see something that makes my stomach drop, it's a photo of Emily and Ricky kissing.

I feel tears start to build up in my eyes, I get out of bed and pace around the room. I get another notification and it's yet another photo of them kissing.. Ricky looks happy. I scream and throw my phone at the wall and grip my hair tightly. Why is this happening to me?!

I'm already losing him.