Thirteen

Emery's POV

I cannot believe that just happened! I've wait months for this and i just threw it all away.. What the hell was I thinking?! Ugh, I can't just leave Bailey, I really do like her. She's amazing, she deserves better than this. So does Ricky.

I had just gotten off the phone with her, I told her everything that happened. She didn't seem to happy about it though.

I'm sitting in our hotel room scrolling through Twitter and I see a tweet that makes my stomach drop, it was a screenshot of something from his notes. @/Rickygarcia: guys, there's something very important I need to tell you. I've been struggling with this for the past year... And now I've finally come to terms with it. I'm gay. I have been my whole life, I guess I was just to scared to admit it. I'm hoping that you guys will understand, my love for you is still the same and it always will me. Remember that.

Holy shit. What the hell was he thinking?! I run into his room to see him there crying. He looks up at me and says, "look Emery! Everyone just loves me now! Look! Katy_lover says,'you're a faggot!' Oh look, this ones even better! James says 'kill yourself fag!'' Ricky says as sobs erupt from him. He looks so broken.

I sigh and lay next to him and hold him in my arms. "I didn't fucking post that Em! I haven't even come out to my family!" He sobbed. "You were hacked? Who would know that about you besides us?" I ask " I don't know!" He said in a panic.

Shit! Bailey. "Ricky... I think I know who did it." I say slowly. He just looks up at me confused, "my girlfriend Bailey.. I told her what had happened... She didn't seem to be all that happy with it.." I say. Ricky just stars at me "Ricky I-" I begin but he cuts me off. "You did what?! Why would you do that to me?! This is your fault Emery! I trusted you!" He yelled "Ricky I didn't know she would do this! I love you okay? I would never hurt you, you know that!" I say back as I get up from the bed.

"Never hurt me?! You already have! You love me?! That funny! I doubt it! I fucking hate yo-" I don't know what came over me but I just kissed him. I grabbed his face and kissed him. I don't feel him kiss back so I kiss him harder, I slowly start to feel his lips move against mine.

The kiss is starting to get heated now, so I put my hands under his thighs signaling him to jump. He jumps and wraps his arms and legs around me, I hold him up by his butt and slowly start to lay him down on the bed.

After I lay him down I take his shirt off and start kissing down his neck to his chest down to his stomach. I leave a couple of hickey's on his hip bones and start kissing my way back up to his lips. " I love you Ricky, I always have. Don't you ever for a second doubt that." I say and kiss his neck once more. " I love you too Emery." He says breathlessly, his voice raspy and corse. It was so beautiful, he's beautiful.

I kiss his lips once more and cuddle up to him, "we'll figure this out baby, I promise you." And that's how we fell asleep, wrapped up in each other's arms.