Thirty- Three

Ricky's POV

It's been a week and still no sign of Emery waking up anytime soon, Liam and I have already been discharged from the hospital. The doctors are talking about pulling the plug, taking him off life support.

I don't know if I can handle that, I can't lose him, not like this. I haven't left the hospital since I came back to visit Emery two days after I left. "Baby, if you can hear me... I need you to fight this. I need you to stay for me, for your parents, for Liam, the fans, for yourself. Please baby, I can't lose you, just please wake up!" I beg softly as I lay my head on his bed.

"Hey, any changes?" Liam asks walking in with two coffees, just what I needed. "No, he's still the same, although he's more stable, but that doesn't mean he'll wake up." I say, taking the coffee Liam was handing me. "He'll wake up Ricky, he's strong, he won't give up on us" says Liam as he sits next to me, taking Emery's hand in his.

"I'll leave you two alone for awhile" I say, standing up. Liam smiles and nods as he moves into my seat, I guess I'll just go get something to eat.

It's been a long ass week, a lot of fans have come and left things for me and the boys. They've been amazing, always respectful and kind, understanding our situation.

If it weren't for them I don't know if I would even have the strength to make it through this.