Five

Emery's POV

Two days later Mandy and I were in my room making out, her lips were so soft and so damn kissable. She started to straddle my lap, so I gripped her waist tightly while deepening the kiss. She tangled her fingers in my hair and started to kiss down my neck. I bite my lip and the first person who comes to my mind is Ricky, I'm picturing him doing this to me, not Mandy.

I moan softly and run my hands up and down her sides, lightly scratching. "Mm, maybe.. Maybe we should slow down. We met only three days ago." I whisper out "but it feels good doesn't it?" She asked, I bite my lip and then start to kiss her lips.

"Emery? We have to go! Hurry up!" I hear Melanie yell from outside my door. I groan and lightly push Mandy off of me. "We'll pick up where we left of when I get back." I say and kiss her goodbye.

I walk out of my room to see the boys and Mel staring at me. "What?" I ask confused "dude, you have a huge hickey on your neck." Ricky laughed "dammit Mandy." I mutter and roll my eyes.

We were at Hot 97.5 radio station doing an interview, "so boys, where are you off to next?" The man named Bill asked. "We are actually going to Sydney Australia next." I say excitedly "oh, that's great! And Emery, your 18 so you'll be able to legally drink." Bill said with a laugh. "Yeah, but we have a lot of work to do, so I don't think there's going to be much drinking." Liam said. "Okay, well what can we expect for the upcoming album?."

Later that night Mandy and I kind of had a bit of fun, let's just say everyone had to blast some music.