Eighteen

Emery's POV

I can slowly feel my heart breaking, I can't believe that actually happened. After everything we went through just to be together, it ended because of some fake relationship. How could he do this to me? I thought he loved me enough to keep a damn promise!

God it feels like my whole body is on fire, it's like I can feel every single piece of my heart breaking off. It's so damn painful, I don't know how people do this.

I grab my coat and I head out of my room, "where are you going?" Liam asked worried, I didn't reply I just went out the door and called a cab. I head to the nearest bar/club, once I get there I give the man my fake ID and head in.

I sit down at the bar and order me a beer, "hey handsome, what're you doing here alone?" Some beautiful older woman asked as she sat next to me. "Bad break up" I reply and take a big gulp of my beer. She smirked and put her hand on my forearm.

I finish off my beer and drag her onto the dance floor. I turn her around so her back is to my chest and start grinding on her. After a few minutes of dancing we start making out roughly, her lips were soft and gentle. Nothing like Ricky's. "Wanna go back to my place?" I whisper in her ear, she nods her head and we head out of the bar/club.

Once at my hotel we barge into our room and I only look around enough to see Ricky, Emily and Liam sitting on the couch. I honestly don't care enough to stop, so I just push the girl into my room and onto my bed.

The night was filled with pleasure and moans.