#4: How to; DIY Beach Hair Spray

This tutorial will show you how to make your own beach hair spray.

WHAT YOU WILL NEED:

- A spray bottle
- 8 oz. of warm water
- 2 teaspoons of sea salt (Or Epsom salt)
- 1 teaspoon of hair gel
- 5 drops of essential oil of your choice (perferably coconut)

METHOD:

Step 1.
Add the water, salt, oil and hair gel in to the spray bottle.

Step 2.
Shake the bottle untill everything is fully mixed together.

Step 3.
After everything is mixed up, you are done and your spray is ready to use!

If your spray doesn't work or mix, or maybe even too much gel then..

Step 4.
If your gel doesn't mix properly then you can try putting the mixture into a microwave and if it still doesn't mix, then you probably added too much gel. If so.. Repeat the above to steps with less gel this time..

TIPS AND TRICKS!

* Any oils added will never fully combine well with the water so you'll have to shake it a little before each use.

* If you have a sensitive or oily scalp then try using Tea Tree Oil.
If you have oilier hair, this is the best oil to add for you since it won't make your hair oilier, make sure to use around 3-5 drops.

* Add even more sea salt, you may add a little more if you have oilier/thicker hair. The more salt you use, the more it will dry out your hair. Make sure you don't add too much salt and know how much you've used!

Hope you enjoyed this tutorial, I will soon be posting a tutorial on many ways to get the beach hair look. If you have any questions, comment or PM me!

- rainbowunic0rn / Tasy xo