#7: How to; Summer Hairstyles

This tutorial will show you how to do four gorgeous summer hairstyles. Perfect for hot days at the beach or just for a casual summer walk in the park!

WHAT YOU WILL NEED:

- Hair ties

- Bobby Pins

- Hair Spray

- Work mousse

- Comb

- Hair Brush

- Blow drier  

LOW PONY TAIL:
The low pony tail, is a gorgeous volumised pony tail which is perfect for summer beach parties. 

Step 1.

Make sure your hair is damp, not completely soaking wet though.

Step 2. 

Use a work mousse from your mid-shaft to ends, doing this will add volume to your look. (This is optional, do it if you want your hair to have a volumised effect.)

Step 3.

Blow-dry your hair away from your face until it is completely dry.

Step 4. 

To add even more volume your hair divide it into 1-inch horizontal sections, from ear to ear. Slightly tease each piece one at a time, using a comb. 

Step 5. 

After teasing all your hair, pull your it into a low pony tail, smooth over the top pieces using your finger.

Step 6. 

Finish off with a little more teasing your pony tail and alot of hair spray to keep it all in place.

BEACH WAVES:
Beach waves are the perfect look, for a summers day. It's a simple, casual look, it's messiness adds to the summer look.

Step 1. 

Blow dry your hair using a round brush, twisting random sections of your hair as you go along. (If you want you can add a bit of thickening lotion through your wet hair before blow drying. However this is optional.) 

Step 2.

Add a little bit of hair spray to your hair, softly scrunching it. 

Step 3. 

Using a heated curler/ curling wand, curl a few sections of your hair. 

Step 4. (Optional)

If you want to add even more volume to your hair, use a bit of hair spray and/or dry shampoo.

Step 5. 

After the curls have cooled down, run your fingerws through them to break them up. 

Step 6. 

Take a few strands and straighten them slightly by dabing water on to them. Tug on a few strands here and there to give it a messier look. 

Step 7. 

Finish off by seprating any stuck together hairs. Don't try to make this look perfect because it's all about having fun, it's meant to be wild and messy. 

BRAIDED BUN:
The Braided bun is a classy, formal look for summer, it can be worn to the shops or anywhere. 

Step 1. 

Apply a spray gel through your damp hair, and blow dry it afterwards making sure to use a round hair brush. 

Step 2. 

Add volume and lift by parting the top of your hair into a horseshoe shape and divide your hair into three horizontal sections. 

Step 3.

Use a hair brush/ comb at your roots to lightly tease the surface.

Step 4.

Pull your hair into a ponytail just below your crown. Then divide it into two sections.

Step 5. 

Twist one part of your hair into a bun making sure to secure it with bobby pins. 

Step 6. 

Braid the remaining part of your hair and wrap it clockwise around the base of your bun. Make sure you secure the end with bobby pins, to make sure the braid stays around the bun.

Step 7. 

Finish with some hair spray to hold it all up.

FISHTAIL BRAID:

The fishtail braid is a simple braid that almost anyone can achieve. It's just the right look for any event in summer.

Step 1. 

Make sure your hair is dry. Begin by sectioning your hair into two parts.

Step 2. 

Take a small strip from the back of the right section and cross it over the front. Then combine it with the left section of hair.

Step 3. 

Now, take a small strip from the back of left section and cross it over the front. Then combine with the right section of hair.

Step 4.

Continue this process several times, then you should be left with a fish tail braid.

Step 5.

If you want to add a more messy look, loosen up a some of the sections. Then add a slight bit of hair spray and you're done!

Hope you enjoyed the hair tutorials! If you have any troubles doing them, need help or don't understand just comment below or send a PM. 

- rainbowunic0rn/ Tasy xo