#19: How to; Hairstyles for short hair

Here are some pretty hairstyles for all of you who have short hair! 

1. Simple Side Knot 

Step 1. 
Comb back hair ends around your head. 

Step 2. 
Start on the side part of your hair - braid across your nape, working you way from behind your ear and leave the hair behind the opposite ear untoched.

Step 3.
Comb back the hair ends around your head. Allow the layers to pop up to create a messy look. 

Step 4. 
Gather the end of the braid with the unbraided hair and twist it into a side knot. 

Step 5. 
Secure everything with a few bobby pins and tug on a few strands - then add a bit of hairspray to keep it together.

2. The hair crown

Step 1.
Curl all your hair using a curling wand/ iron. Then spray some hair spray.

Step 2.
Put a headband that matches your hair colour over the crown of your head - carefully pinning it into place.

Step 3.
Start with the front section of hair and begin twisting and tucking sections of hair up and over your headband. 

Step 4. 
Continue this twisting & tucking process until it looks like a crown - make sure there are no gaps. 

Step 5. 
When done apply some more hairspray and decorate your hair with a flower or something! 

3. The Swept back do 

Step 1. 
Use a setting spray at the roots of your hair. 

Step 2.
Use a blow dryer to blow your hair backwards. Use your fingers to keep the hair apart and neat. 

Step 3. 
Add some hair gel to give your hair more definition - put some on your finger tips and rub with your other hand. Then run through your hair. Make sure to push all your hair backwards. 

4. The Rose Twist 

Step 1. 
Take a section at the front of your hair and twist it into a small circle shape with . Then pin it into place. 

Step 2. 
Repeat this three times in different sections of your hair. Pin and spray with hairspray! 

Hope you liked it, request, comment & vote for a dedication!

Rainbowunic0rn

- Tasy xo