#66: How to; Earn money

This tutorial has been requested by a lot of people after I posted the how to save money tutorial, so I figured why not write it? So here is a tutorial on how to earn money. I'll give you some tips on what you can do to earn some cash.

Tip Number #1: 

Do chores around the house, vaccuum your older brother/sister's room in exhange for a couple of dollars or do the dishes in exhange from some money from your mum. Eventually all your two dollars will become twenty, then fifty. You just have to be paitent and willing to do some chores. 

Tip Number #2: 

Baby sitting is an easy way to get some money on the weekends. If you're good with kids then this should be easy for you. Baby sit your cousins, neighbour's children or younger siblings in return for around $20 from their parents. You should be able to earn atleast a minimum of $10 for an hour of baby sitting. 

Tip Number #3: 

Get a job! If you're old enough to work then go and make a resume, then submit it at every shop that's hiring new workers. You can search in newspapers or online to see if anyone is interested. Working is a great way to earn money, especially if you have nothing to do on the weekends. Not only do you have something to do but can earn money too! 

Tip Number #4: 

Make deals with your parents, like if you get over 90 in a subject they give you $5 or something like that. I'm sure your parents will agree. It's great motivation for studying plus you get some money out of studying, so you have a reason to try and get good. 

Tip Number #5: 

Try selling your old clothes for a bit of cash, open up a lemonade stand on a hot day, bake some muffins or cookies and sell them around the neighbourhood. Start a lawn mowing business, by offering to cut your neighbours grass for some money or shovel the snow out of their drive way. Start your own car wash with your friends or walk your neighbour's dog. Tutor people for money, if you're good at math then why not teach people and get money for it? 

Tip Number #6: 

If you're good at DIY projects, make crafts and sell them. You can make bows or anything basically and sell them online, try making your own iphone/ ipod cases and selling them on etsy or ebay. 

------------------------------------------

A/N: 

There you go, some tips on how to earn money! If all that fails just go crying to your parents for some money. ;]

Until next time Vote | Comment | Request | follow! 

- xoxo Tasy 

(rainbowunic0rn)