#60: How to; DIY Hair bow

#60: How to; DIY hair bow 

If you love DIY projects and cute hair accessories, this is probably something you'll enjoy. Keep reading to find out how to make cute DIY hair bows. The perfect accessories to add to your hair and make your look a hundred times better!

1. How to make Hair Bows: 

You will need: 

- A really pretty Fabric (You need a sqaure piece and the size is up to you, it depends on how big you want your bow to be.)

- A pair of scissors

 - A hair clip

- Heat Glue OR - A needle and thread. 

How to make the bow: 

Step 1. 
Gather your materials. Once you've done so, take your fabric and cut it into a square if it's not already one. Don't cut the square too big or too small, just the size you want your bow to be. 

Step 2. 
Fold the two outer edges of your fabric down. Then fold the outer edges in and hold in place with one finger. Scrunch the center in to create a bow shape. 

Step 3. 
Take a rectangular strip of cloth this time and roll it to form a circle so you can put a finger through it. Then you can either stich together the sides of the rectangular cloth to keep the circle in place. Slip through the circular piece of cloth through the bow until it reaches the middle. 

                                                                                    OR

You can take the rectangular cloth and wrap it around the middle of the bow, then take your heat glue to stick the sides of the cloth together. 

Step 4. 
If the circular cloth in the middle of your bow is loose then you can slip through a hair clip. If it isn't loose because you glued it. Then you can glue on a clip to the back on your hair bow. This way you'll be able to put the bow in your hair. There you have it, a hair bow! 

-------------------------------------

Author's Note: (Read Please)

Hey everyone! You've been asking for more DIY tutorials, so I figured why not make one? It's really hot here  and I am dying whilst writing this tutorial! :( 

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this tutorial & If you try this then be sure to show me how your bow turns out! If you liked this tutorial I'll make a DIY head band or hair accessories tutorial soon!

Also we have been thinking about making an Instagram account for our book, what do you guys think? Comment below if you think we should. 

-Tasy xo (rainbowunic0rn)