#63: How to; Organize your wardrobe

Dedicated to @cy_mongerstern for the request. You can get a dedication too by voting and requesting below ↘↙.

#63: How to; Organize your wardrobe

Sometimes your wardrobe can become so messy and dirty that it seems impossible to clean and organize? After all you just don't know where to start and how to start.

Follow the few simple steps below to achieve a fresh and clean wardrobe.

Step One

Take all your clothes out of your wardrobe and arrange them into three piles. Put your clean clothes in one and your dirty clothes in the second one which I suggest you put into the hamper before continuing. In the third pile put all the clothes you know you're never going to wear or those you want to give out to charity.

Step Two

Put all your never-going-to-wear-again clothes into bags. Wash all your dirty ones and hang them out to dry. This way while you finish organizing everything else, your dirty clothes will be clean and you can hang them up straight away too.

Step Three

All your clothes that are clean, organize them. The best way to do them in my opinion is by color coordinating them. You can also organize them by what type of clothes they are (Tank tops, jackets, jeans, dresses etc) and based on what season you will wear them in. Another way you can organize your clothes is based on your favorites.  This way if you are looking for something separately you can straight away find it in the corresponding section. If you have wardrobe separators or built-in drawers inside your wardrobe, place all your socks and underwear into it.

Step Four

Now that all the clothes are out, organize your accessories. Accessories like belts and scarves can be hung on hangers to minimize mess. Set up your shoes and put them in one corner of your  wardrobe or into a shoes rack if you have one. Like your clothes you can also organize your shoes based on sandals, flip-flops, heels etc. Or based on color or whatever floats your boat.

Step Five

Organize anything else that needs to be in your wardrobe putting the most used or most important things in accessible places followed by the least important things.

Step Six

Oh wait there is no step six, I just did it to make it look like more :P Sit back and reward yourself with something because cleaning a wardrobe isn't easy. Oh and try not to mess it up again, Oh who am I kidding my wardrobe looks as bad as before a day after I finish cleaning it. Okay I was lying :P

Thanks for reading and omg 300k reads!! Major thanks to everyone.

If you haven't noticed I'm kinda obsessed with these organizing tutorials so check out my previous ones on how to organize your room and stay organized at school.

A late Happy Australia Day to all of you living in Australia :D

Omg school starts tomorrow :c

Anyway be happy and until next time.

Fairy_Floss

Oh and vote and follow maybe? Pwetty please. x