#8: How to; 15 Uses of Vaseline

This tutorial will show you how to use vaseline/ petroleum jelly in 15 different ways! You might just think it helps make your lip moist and it's good for your skin, but there's so much more to it! Here are fifteen different uses of Vaseline. 

1. Helps your eyelashes grow longer - Before you go to sleep at night coat your eyelashes in vaseline. For some people it may work over night, for others might take months. So be paitent and watch your lashes grow and thicken!  

2. Make-up remover - Apply vaseline on to a Cotton bud, and then rub on make-up, this is sure to remover your make-up.

3. Help open Nail-polish bottles - When you can't open your nail polish just rub a little vaseline around and under the lip/cap. This will make it easier to open the bottle!

4. DIY Scrub - Mix Vaseline with sea salt and rub on your skin before a shower!

5. Helps take off stuck rings - If you've got a ring stuck on your finger, try applying vaseline on your finger and the ring, to help take it off!

6. Polish shoes - To mkae your shoes look more shiny and new, put some vaseline on a cloth and dab on to shoes. 

7. Remove fake lash glue - To take off false lash glue of your lash line, just apply a bit of vaseline! 

8. Cream Blush - Lipstick + Vaseline = The perfect cream blush! 

9. Soft Cuticles - To make your cuticles more soft and smooth rub some vaseline on them every night. 

10. Hair Gel - Use vaseline to style your hair just like hair gel. 

11. Prevent Dry Skin - Add some vaseline to your favorite moisturiser to give it a boost, it'll make your skin more smooth and soft! 

12. Eye shadow base - If you want to add some glitter to your eyelids make sure to use vaseline as a base to make the glitter stick on and easier to remove. 

13. Neat Manicure - Apply around your nail before using nail polish, to prevent messiness! 

14. Longer Nails - Apply vaseline on your nails and around your cuticles before you go to sleep for longer and stronger nails. This may take several weeks - months. 

15. DIY Lip stick - Red or Pink chalk + Vaseline = substitute lipstick! Make sure you don't use this every day, this is just a temporary solution, until you buy a new lipstick. 

Hope you enjoyed this tutorial! All of these uses, really do work, I've tried most of them! If you have any problems with any, comment below and I'll try to help you! 

- rainbowunic0rn/ Tasy xo 

Oh and if you guys still need an idea or last minute costume for Halloween, make sure to read tomorrow's tutorial, which will be sure to help you!