Worthless (Sequel to adopted by niall horan)

A/N: This is now happening 5 months after the kidnapping.

Madison's p.o.v.

Since I was  kidnapped, another girl had joined me. Her name was Isabella.

Right now, both me and Isabella were both stuck in the back of the van we were kidnapped in. The boys were still searching for us and Isabella is more like a sister than a friend.

"WE ARE BORED OF YOU TWO. YOU ARE TWO USLESS GITS, NOW YOUR LIFE WILL END. YOU WILL HAVE NO IDEA WHERE YOU ARE AND NO ONE WILL FIND YOU" The man shouted before throwing us out of the van.

Isabella and I were both dragged along the path, and ditched in an alley way where the three men beat us. They beat Isabella but one of them stabbed my chest. I was looking blood quick. Then they left.

My body hurt physically and emotionally. "Shh someone will find us" Isabella reassured me. I took a deep breath and we just sat there in the alley way full of confusion.

We then suddenly heard a car breaks screech. I heard footsteps run down the alley way. I saw black dots appear in my vision.

"Maddie" one of the boys shouted. I think it was Nialls voice. I tried to keep consciousness. I had trouble breathing. I heard Isabella explain to the boys and some sirens before I fully blacked out.

A/N: So is Maddie Now dead? Read more to find out.

for an update I need 2 Votes and 4Comments.

Mollie x