Hospitals

Nialls p.o.v

Maddie got wheeled out of the ambulance, I held Isabella's hand and we stepped out of the ambulance and followed  Maddie into the A&E department.

I sat on a chair in the waiting room and Isabella sat on my lap. She leaned her head into my chest and began to fall asleep.

Soon the others appeared. We sat there speaking quietly making sure not to wake Isabella when a nurse walked over to us.

"Who is the parent of Maddie?" she asked. I nodded and carefully passed a sleeping Isabella to Zayn before standing up and following the nurse to her room.

"So I'm Kayla one of the nurses and I'm here to give you information about Madison" Kayla explained. I nodded for her to continue.

"Ok so as you know she was Stabbed and beaten. She has now become Anorexic and Is very near death. Doctors think she isn't going to make it but we will do all we can" Kayla informed me.

Tears came in my eyes. My daughter was anorexic and was very close to death. She could die. Madison meant the world to me. I couldn't loose her.

"Okay, are we able to see her?" I asked.

"Not yet. Doctors want to watch her carefully over night so we can monitor her condition. Come back after noon tomorrow and you can see her then" Kayla smiled.

I thanked her and walked back out to the boys. "We can't see her today so there Is no point in staying. We can come back tomorrow after noon and we can see her then" I stated.

I picked  up Isabella and woke her up. We walked out to the car and drove home.

A/N: Is Maddie going to live?

For an update I need 1 Comment and 1 Vote

Mollie x