Answers

Maddie's p.o.v

I woke up and yawned. My stomach hurt because I of the stitches and my body ached all over.

The kidnapper only fed me once a week. That resulted in me becoming anorexic and me not feeling hungry.

There was a knock at my bedroom door. A second later dad walked in with a tray of food. Yuck!

"Maddie we know you are not feeling very hungry but we need you to eat something. Its important" Dad pleaded.

I groaned at the thought of eating. Ugh! I shook my head trying to tell Dad that I really didn't want to eat.

"Please just one mouthful. For me?" He pleaded. I Sighed knowing that I wasn't going to win this battle.

Dad had put a mouthful of pancake on the fork and handed it to me. I took a deep breath before putting it into my mouth and chewing.

After I finished my mouthful I took a sip from a cup of water that dad had passed me.

"Can you tell me what happened? You know, While you were kidnapped?" Dad asked. I grabbed a sheet of paper and wrote:

I will write it down on a sheet of paper. Come and get it in 30 minutes x

He nodded and left my bedroom.

I walked over to my desk to retrieve a notepad before writing the note for the boys to read.

While I was kidnapped, I was beaten loads of times. Daily. He only fed me once a week. And that was only a slice of bread. Then another digital got kidnapped and dumped into the room I was being held in. She was Isabella and we became friends. We went through the same thing. He even raped me four times. Then after four weeks he got bored of us. Apparently we were un interesting. So he shoved us back in the van we were kidnapped in and ditched us in an alley way. We were beaten in the alley way but before they left one of them stabbed me.

I'm now broken. He made me self conscious, he broke all of the confidence I had left. He published me if I spoke. He punished me If I cried. He said I was fat, pathetic, useless and he didn't see why you would want to adopt me.

I finished the note and went back to bed. Bed rest was boring. However the jabs are even worse.

Speaking of jabs I'm supposed to have one in a few minutes. I hate them. I really do.

A/N: So what did you think of Maddie's note.

For an update I would like 2 comments saying what you thought about Maddie's note.

Mollie x