Result...

"But..."

"but what?" I asked. my hands were now shaking.

"When she woke, her body couldn't cope and her heart rate sped up"

"and what problems has this caused?" I asked wanting to know an answer. I heard the lady gulp.

"She.... She has passed away"

My daughter Maddie had passed away. She was gone....Forever....

a piece of my heart just broke. Like someone came along and shoved it in a paper shredder. That was seriously how I felt. I could feel the tears welling up in my throat.

"You can come and see her today, then she will be placed in her coffin, or you can get her cremated. your choice, but we can discuss that later while you are here" the lady explained.

"Ok thank y..You" was all I could get out.

I hung up the phone and fell to my knees, full on crying... I let my phone slide off my knees and onto the floor. Isabella had stayed the night round her friends house, so I didn't have to worry about her right now...

Liam's p.o.v

I heard a thump. Followed by crying. It was Niall. I rose from my seat on the couch and went out into the kitchen.

Niall was on the floor full on crying. I wonder what had caused him to be so upset. He didn't have a girlfriend, so it couldn't be a break up. I tried to list all the possible answers. There wasn't that many.

I walked over Niall and sat beside him. I tried to comfort him by putting my hand on his back.

"Niall, can you tell me what happened?" I asked. He looked up. His eyes and cheeks were red, his eyes didn't sparkle like normal. The showed...Hurt?....Sadness?

"M...Maddie" was all he could choke out.  I nodded to try and get him to continue.

"She...woke u..up from her... coma" he stuttered. "Surely that is good right?" I questioned. He shook his head.

"Her heart couldn't cope....She....She....She died...." He sobbed. I really didn't know what what to do.....

I'm so sorry to everyone... I wanted to shock you all.... Please don't hate me..

4 votes and 17 comments for an update