My view

Isabella's p.o.v

Louis had just told me that Isabella had died. At first I thought he was joking but when he looked down to the floor, sadness filling his eyes, I figured he was telling the truth.

I let tears fall freely down my cheeks. Louis pulled me into a hug. I think we both needed comforting. I was trying to comfort him while he tried to comfort me.

A few minutes later I stopped crying. We got out the car and walked into the house. Everyone looked so depressed, I mean I couldn't blame them but it was really awkward silence.

I got my bag and put it in my bedroom. I heard shuffling noises come from Dads room. I left my room and entered his.

"Dad.....I'm sorry" I whispered walking over to his bed. "Its okay..." He smiled. I knew it was a fake smile but I didn't question it.

I walked over to him and hugged him. "I love you" he muttered into my hair.

°°°°°°°°°°°

I was laying in bed thinking. Maddie was the one who helped me get through the kidnapping. I also helped her.

We stayed together ever since we were put together. We have helped each other, supported each other and even comforted each other.

She was possibly the best friend that I have ever made......

I fell asleep to the sound of the tv downstairs. Eleanor was here babysitting me while the boys went out..

A/N: So this was Isabella's thoughts.....

3 comments for an update

Mollie x