Big news

I finished the last line of the song. The arena was dead silent. Then everyone started squealing and clapping. Louis hopped back on the stage and came over to me.

"Well what did you think of that guys?" Louis asked into his microphone. Everyone stated shouting different comments like

"Amazing"

"It was PhenomiNiall"

"You have a great voice"

I hugged Louis and skipped of stage to meet Isabella.

"I never knew you had such a great voice" She smiled.

"I have many different talents that you don't know about" I laughed. We sat down and listened to the concert.

°°°°°°°°°°

We were all sat round the kitchen table eating pizza foe dinner.

"You guys were great" Isabella praised.

"Maddie, you were amazing" Liam smiled. I thanked him and took another bite of pizza.

"Maddie, Isabella, we have big news" Dad exclaimed. I tilted my head to the left a tad.

"We have signed you up for a school and you start tomorrow" He continued. I smiled. I really wanted to go to a school.

"Isabella won't be in your classes as she is in a year older than you. Maddie you will be in year 7 and Isabella will be year 8" Louis informed me.

Isabella and I hugged each other and finished our dinner.

After dinner Zayn went to get our school uniforms from the shop and dad was helping Isabella pack a school bag.

I ran up the stairs and knock a  on Louis' bedroom door.

"Come in" he called. I walked in and sat at the end of his bed.

"Can you help me sort out a school bag?" I asked hoping he would say yes.

"Sure, let's go" Louis held my hand and we went to my room.

A/N; So maddie is starting school.

For an update I need 3 comments

Mollie x