The Jab

Maddie's p.o.v

The boys came in a few minutes later. I saw the sharp needle in dad's hand. I didn't want to have an injection.

Louis came and got into the bed next to me. He pulled me into his lap and held me tight.

"Darling close your eyes. It will be over in a second" Louis cooed. I burried my face into the warmth of his chest.

I held my breath as dad pushed the needle into my arm. I winced at the pain. He took the needle out a second later.

"All done sweetheart" Louis smiled. I looked up and hugged him.

I loved the boys, I really did. They were so comforting and supportive. They were there at the Times I needed them as well.

"Have you written down what happened?" Dad asked. I nodded nd passed him the fold piece of paper.

I moved over so everyone could sit down. Dad unfolded the price of paper and read it allowed.

They were all nearly in tears by the end of it. The only person who looked like they wasn't going to cry was Isabella.

We were always by each others side and never left. We supported each other I loved her and wanted her to stay. To live with us.

I got Isabella to hand me the note pad by using sign language. She smiled while passing me a pen as well.I quickly wrote down another note as well.

Uncle Lou,

Please can Isabella live with us. She has no where else to live. The only other place is the orphanage. Please Lou let her stay. She is like a sister to me and we shared the same experience as well. xxx

I showed the note to Isabella before giving it to Lou. She nodded signalling that she would love to stay with us.

I handed Louis the note. He looked surprised and read it. He showed the others the note and they all had a group talk.

"Of course she can" Louis smiled. "Thank you so much" Isabella replied.She turned to face me and we hugged.

Isabella was able to stay. She could sleep in my room and we could be like sisters. We could do each others hair as well. It was amazing.

A/N: Did you like it.

For an update I need 2 Votes and 4 comments.

Come on guys I have 4 chapter waiting to be published an d no comments and only 1 vote. please comment I really want to update but I'm not going to until I get 2 Votes and 4 comments

Mollie x