Girly girls

"Maddie are you okay?" Isabella called through the door. I made sure the razors were hidden and everything was's cleaned before unlocking the door.

I nodded and left the bathroom. I changed into my pyjamas and went downstairs.

I hugged all of the boys goodnight and trudged back up the thirteen stairs. Yes I did count them.

Isabella was already in bed. I Sighed and crawled into bed myself before falling asleep.

°°°°°°°°°°

I woke up and saw Isabella was struggling to plait her hair. I walked over to her.

I tapped her back. She turned to face me. I pointed at myself as if to ask 'Want me to do it?' Isabella understood.

"Yes please Maddie" she smiled.

I got Isabella to sit in a chair while I blow dried her hair. Once it was dried I straightened it Finally it was dead straight. I put a hair tie round my wrist and began to plait her hair down her back. Finished. Plaited to perfection.

I smiled and stood back from the chair. Isabella smiled in shock.

"I didn't know you could style people's hair so amazingly?" she questioned. I just shrugged.

I went downstairs and walked into the kitchen.

"Morning Madison" Zayn greeted. I waved back.

"Will you eat for me again?" he asked. I slowly nodded.

I actually didn't want to eat but the boys wanted me to. I know I had to its just that if your only fed once a week it is hard to get back into eating regularly again.

"Just a plain pancake?" he smiled. I nodded again. He smiled in satisfaction.

I sat at the table and slowly but surely ate my pancake. Zayn watched me eat it but I didn't care. I knew it was important for me to eat anyway.

"Madison you know I'm really proud of you for eating that whole pancake" Zayn grinned while I put my plate in the sink.

I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his torso. I could tell he was proud that I had eaten.

"If only I could get you to speak" he sighed while sitting down at the table and placing me in his lap.

I shook my head and grabbed a random piece of paper that was lying on the table.

I will speak when I am ready. I promise xx

"And I hope that is soon" he smiled looking out of the window.

A/N: Thanks anadek for the continuous support. I love reading people's comments so please do comment and I will reply.

for an update I need 7 Comments

Mollie x