The Truth

Maddie's p.o.v

"You were raped....four times?" Harry asked. I shyly nodded."What else happened to both of you Isabella?" Dad asked.

"Maddie got it worse than me. I was fed a slice of bread twice a week where as Maddie only got it once a week. On the day we both got fed we ate the whole slice of bread and when it was the day just I got fed I divided the slice into two and gave Maddie half. We joked around and talked and the days where the guys left us alone. I wasn't raped at all. I don't understand why the man was so mean to Madd or yet was kind of nice with me. Its confusing" Isabella explained.

"You were very kind to massive, I see that you two have a strong bond between each other" Harry stated.

"Yeah, we're like sisters now aren't we Mads?" Isabella asked. I nodded in reply.

All the boys and Isabella left. I wonder what lecture he was going to give me.

"Madison you know it's okay for you to speak now. We won't punish you. Your allowed to cry without being punished as well. You've been through a lot and your a very though girl. We don't expect you to keep silent. The others are worried about you not eating. You will end up back in the hospital if you are not careful. You must eat something each day. Even if it is just half a biscuit or something" Zayn reassured me.

I nodded and crawled across the bed to him. I sat in his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. For the first time in ages I finally felt safe.

I began to cry into his chest. He calmingly rubbed his hand up and down my back.

"Shhh let it out baby girl" he comforted. I eventually stopped crying and looked up to him.

"Will you eat something?" he asked. I slowly nodded and stood up. He smiled and picked me up placing me on his hip.

We went downstairs and he carried me out to the kitchen. He sat me on the counter and reached up to the cupboard to retrieve the biscuit tin.

He opened disallowing me to choose. I picked a plain rich tea biscuit. I slowly ate the biscuit in small mouthful but soon finished it.

"Well done sweetheart" Zayn praised. I smiled in return and jumped down from the counter top.

I followed Zayn through to the living room. The others were all sat there talking. I went and sat in dad's lap.

"Maddie just ate a whole biscuit" Zayn cheered sitting next to Louis.

"Well done baby girl" Dad whispered in my ear. I giggled because his breath tickled my neck.

"Well done princess" Harry commented. I smiled and we watched television for the rest of the day.

A/N: For an update I need 3 Votes an  6 comments.

one comment must say what you like about this chapter

one other comment must say what you like about this book.

Mollie x