Preparation

Nialls p.o.v

"Thank you for doing this babe" Louis smiled as Eleanor hugged him. She said she would babysit Isabella while we went to the hospital to see Madison. "Its fine guys" she replied.

Louis and El parted their hug and we all climbed into the car. Liam was driving with Harry in the passenger seat next to him. Me Lou and Zayn were in the three seats in the back.

We arrived at the hospital and walked up to the desk. "We are here to discuss about Madison Horan" I asked. "Please go down the corridor turn left and enter room 43 ans there should be someone waiting in there to speak to you" the young man replied. We thanked him and followed his directions.

I knocked on the door before entering. "Hello, I'm Kylan" The man smiled. We all shook his hand and introduced ourselves.

"So would you like to bury or cremate Madison?" Kylan asked. I looked at the boys. We had a small discussion before picking an option. "We would like to bury her"

"Okay, when would you like her funeral service to be?" Again we had another small discussion. "This time next week?" I asked. "Sure thing, I can arrange that" Kylan smiled.

"Can we see her?" Louis asked. "Yes you may follow me" he gestured. We stood up and followed him.

"She is in that room there" he pointed at a door. "Thank you" I fake smiled and he walked away, I turned to face the boys.

"Niall would you like to go in alone for a bit?" Liam asked. I nodded. "Thanks" They sat on the chairs outside the room and I walked in the door.

"I love you" I cried holding the hand of Maddie's lifeless body.

"Pumpkin I know you can hear me but I do love you. You will never be forgotten and will always have a place in my heart. You meant the world to me and of course still do. Have fun up in heaven and I hope to see you again someday...."

I cried, I heard the door open and the boys walked in.

They all said loving and caring words, before deciding to leave......

A/N: 10 comments for an update.

Mollie x