Day at school.

Dad said that he was in a meeting with Simon all morning so if I wanted someone to talk to text one of the boys.

That is exactly what I did. I sent a text to Louis seeing as his name was the first name I came across.

Madison: I survived first lesson. it was music and now it is break x

Instead of a reply I got a phone call.

"Hey uncle Lou" I answered.

What was your first lesson?" He asked.

"Like I said I  the text, music" I laughed.

"Ooh fun, what did ya do?" He asked.

"We had to song a song that describes us" I explained.

"Which song did you do?" Louis questioned.

"Demi Lovato Warrior" I replied casually.

"That describes you well" He stated.

"And I'm sat next to a really cute boy" I whispered.

"Tell me who it is" He chuckled.

I looked around to make sure he wasn't in hearing distance.

"This boy called Luke" I giggled.

"Get I'm there Mads" Louis chanted.

"Shut up Lou" I laughed.

"What you got next then?" he asked.

"Literacy" I replied.

"Well have fun babe" He said.

"I will I love you Lou"

"Love you too Madison. Bye"

"Bye bye"

I hung up and put my phone in my pocket.

The bell rang. Signalling it was next lesson. I made my way to English. It was quite hard to find but I got there. I walked in the door and went up to the teachers desk.

"Uh I'm new. Madison Horan" I smiled sweetly. "Hello Madison, I'm Miss Jones, your English teacher, you can either sit here next to Austin or next to Henry. Your choice" She relied gesturing to two empty seats.

I politely nodded and took a seat next to Austin.

"Hey I'm Austin" He smiled. "Madison or Massive, I don't mind" I replied.

I was slightly disappointed that Luke wasn't in this class. I was really hoping to sit next to him. I Sighed and got on with my work, thinking that daydreaming about Luke won't make him appear.

In English we learned about homophones. They were boring. I already knew them. Finally the lunch bell went.

"Want to come with me and my friend for lunch?" Austin asked. "Uh sure" I smiled. At least I won't look lonely. We passed my locker so I quickly grabbed my packed lunch and made my way to the school field with Austin.

We walked to a massive tree and sat in the shade beneath it.

"Maddie Luke Luke Maddie" Austin introduced. "Hey Luke how you doing?" I asked. "Yeah good you?" he replied. "I'm fine" I smiled.

Austin sat there with a shocked expression covering his face.

A/N; For an update I need 18 comments. Go!
Mollie x