Verbal communication

*5 Months Later*

I woke up and opened the bedroom curtains. It has been 5 months an  I am still not speaking.

I was eating normally though, the boys were really happy that I was eating again.

Niall had split up with Beth. However they are like best friends now. Harry and Taylor had split up too, but for them, they hate each other.

Zayn had helped me a lot. He got me eating properly, he built my confidence up. Helped me with the hate, and has supported me when I needed it.

I walked down stairs and Zayn was the only one awake. He was playing on his iPhone. I walked into the living room and sat in his lap.

"Morning Maddie, are you okay?" He asked. I nodded before taking aep breath.

"Zayn, Thank you for everything these past few months. I really appreciate it and without you I wouldn't be ready to speak now" I said barely above a whisper.

I felt weird to speak again. It was a good sort of weird feeling. Zayn looked shocked.

"You Spoke" he stated.

"Yeah I'm ready to speak" I giggled. Zayn stood up and picked me up and spun me around.

"Lets go and show the boys" he cheered. I nodded and let him carry me upstairs.

We went into Liams room. He was sat on his bed reading a book.

"Liam Maddie just spoke" Zayn grinned.

"Zayn don't be silly, she hasn't spoken in 5 months" he shook his head.

I smiled his comment. Well now was the time to prove him wrong.

"No Liam I really did speak" I proved.

"I'm sorry Zayn. Madison you spoke?" he questioned. I nodded and ran up to hug him.

"I'm so proud of you" He praised. I thanked him and Zayn and I left to go and surprise Harry.

"Harry guess who is speaking" Zayn smiled.

"Obviously you. Mads doesn't speak" he huffed. I giggled.

"Harry, your wrong" I sang. He looked at me wide eyed. Was he really that shocked?

"Well done Maddie" he said while we did our secret handshake.

We left Harry in peace to go and surprise Lou.

"Lou Madison speaks" Zayn stated.

"Zayn don't lie. Its not good for you" he chuckled and went back to his laptop. I walked over to him and sat next to him.

"Or was Zayn lieing?" I questioned.

"Oh my God I can't believe it. You Spoke. I knew you would baby girl" Louis gushed. I giggled and ran out.

"Zayn can I see Niall alone to surprise him?" I asked. Zayn nodded and went downstairs to amuse Isabella.

I slowly opened Nialls bedroom door. Typical, he was asleep.

I crept over to his bed and layed next to him. He stirred in his sleep and I poked him. He woke up and looked at me strangely.

"What's up Pumpkin?" He asked. I smiled. I couldn't wait to see his reaction.

"I love you" I hugged him. His eyes were wide and he just laughed.

"You Spoke, well done. I love you too baby girl" he smiled.

I rolled up the sleeves to my hoodie, because I was hot. That was probably a bad idea. Nialls changed from happy to worried.

"What's that baby girl?"

A/N: Madison is speaking. Yay. I told you this chapter was special. for an update I need. 13 comments and 2 Votes

Mollie x