Luke really does care

"Wait you two know each other?" Austin asked. "Yeah, we had music together first lesson" I explained. Austin understood and nodded.

°°°°°°°°°

"I'm going to class" I stated and said goodbye to the boys. I went to my locker and put my lunch box away and got the books I need for the rest of the day

°°°°°°°°°°

The school bell rang through the school signalling the end of the day. The first day went fine. I made new friends who were in my class. I say friends but it was only Austin and Luke.

I said goodbye to Austin as I left the school. Dad said he would wait for us in the car park in the town. Luke's parents normally met him there too.

I joined with Luke and we began the trek up the hill. Finally we made it and sat on a bench to regain our breath. "Has your first day been okay?" Luke asked. I nodded. "Yeah, it's great that I,made some new friends like you."

"I'm just popping to the toilets across the road please wait for me here" I smiled. Luke nodded. I left my bag next to him and jumped up from the bench.

I was hummimg a tune while crossing the road. A black vehicle came closer and closer to me at quite a speed. "MADISON!" I heard Luke shout. That was all I heard from then on.....

Sorry it's really short but it's a cliff hanger. Sorry anadek for the cliff hanger but I like making you guys wait and then be excited to read the next chapter. As it was so short I would only like 3 comments and 1 Vote

Mollie x