Madison???

Luke's p.o.v

"MADISON!" I yelled as I saw a black car run her over. She then lay lifeless on the floor. In shock I got up from the bench and ran over to her.

I got my phone and called 999 for an ambulance.

"Maddie, please wake up, Maddie for me?" I cried while shaking her shoulder. She wouldn't respond. An idea then struck me. MADISON was still breathing. only just so I got up from the road and ran to the bench we were previously sat on.

I rummaged through Maddie' s school bag and pulled out her phone. I quickly searched her contacts. I found Dad and called it.

"Madison? Where are you?" Niall asked frantically into the phone.

"Its not Maddie. Its her best friend Luke" I replied.

"oh, where is Madison?" he asked.

"Uh you know the toilets at the top of the hill?"

"Yes" Niall replied nervously.

"Well we were sat on the bench and Maddie got up to go to the toilet. She looked as she crossed the road and a drunk driver hit her" I explained.

"I'm on my way" Niall breathed before hanging up.

"Maddie, please live." I whispered.

"Niall?" I questioned as he knelt next to me. "Luke" He smiled before turning to face Maddie. "I've called an ambulance" I awared. "Madison please stay alive" Niall cried.

The ambulance came and took Maddie to hospital. Niall and I ran to the car park. "Want a lift to the hospital?" Niall asked. "Yes please" I nodded.

We got in his car and he drove off. I text my mum telling her that I would be at e hospital with a friend. She said ok just come home when you are ready.

"Thanks for giving me a lift" I smiled looking at Niall. "Its okay" he replied concentrating on getting to the hospital as soon as possible.

After what seemed like forever we finally parked the car. Niall quickly called the others telling them to come. We jogged across the road and into the hospital.

"I'm here for Madison Horan?" I asked. "She is being looked at. You can't see her yet but your more than welcome to take a seat." The overly friendly woman answered. I nodded d walked over and sat next to Niall.

Niall had his elbows rested on his knees and his head in his hands. "It will be okay" I reassured him. I saw tears running down his cheeks. I offers  him a tissue and he gratefully accepted it.

"Niall" I heard a teenage boy call. Niall looked up. "Hey Zayn" he smiled. I introduced myself to the others as they came in.

°°°°°°°°°°

We waited hours and hours, but we're still not allowed to see Maddie. "Niall Horan?" A nurse called. Luckily the waiting room was empty otherwise Niall would have been swarmed in fans by now.

Niall stood up and went into the nurses room with her.

Nialls p.o.v

"So regarding Maddie, She is probably not going to make it. Very little chance of survival, but she may pull through. You won't be able to see her until she is in a more stable condition and we will contact you when that happens. You might as well just go home and we will give you a call as soon as we know anything" The nurse kindly stated.

"Thank you" I nodded and left. "Guys they will contact us when they know something but so we might as well go home. Luke I will give you a lift" I stated.

We all got to our feet and headed to the cars. Luke climbed in the passenger seat of my car. I drove him to his house, following his directions.

"Thanks aha I  for the lifts Niall" Luke smiled. "No problem mate" I faked a smile.

I drove home and went straight to Maddies room. Isabella was on her bed crying. I'm guessing one of the boys told her.

"It will be okay" I cooed trying to reassure her while rubbing her back. I got in the bed next to her and we both fell asleep.

A/N: Ok so now you know what happens.

Outside of wattpad I am writing a massive story. I need 20 girls names. Please comment. As soon as I get 20 girls names I will update.

I hope you liked that this was a long chapter as well :)

Mollie x