Found but near death

Nialls p.o.v

It had been 5 months since Maddie was kidnapped. We were still looking for her even though the police had given up. They thought she had run away or had died.

I didn't want to believe what the police said and nor did the boys so we decided as the 5 of us we would still look.

We were driving down a road through the village when I saw two figures in an alley way.

"Guys, there is someone down there, they look really injured" I stated. Louis suddenly stopped the car and we all ran down this alley way.

As I got closer I noticed something was different. "Maddie?" I questioned myself. "Maddie" I yelled running towards her.

There was another girl who looked the same age as Maddie with her. "Hello, what's happened?" Liam asked the girl politely.

"Uh Maddie and I got kidnapped and literally ten minutes ago we were dumped here. We both got beaten up but Maddie was Stabbed as well." The girl explained.

"What is your name?" I asked. "Isabella" She replied.

By this time Louis was already on the phone to the ambulance.

"Well I'm Niall, and Maddie is my adopted daughter. Do you have a family I could take you back to?" I asked.

You could see tears forming in her eyes. She slowly shook her head.

"They got killed in the kidnapping" she whispered. I pulled Isabella into a hug.

"You can live with us, you know Maddie, me, Liam, Harry, Louis and Zayn if you like" I offered. Isabella accepted the offer.

We then heard ambulance men running towards us. They put Maddie on a stretcher and took her in the ambulance. Isabella and I went with Maddie and the others followed us in the car.

A/N: I might not update tommorow. I have a French exam to deal with. but for the next update I would like 3 comments and 3 Votes. comment what you think of the story.