She is dead

Liams p.o.v

I quickly left Niall and ran into the living room. Louis, Harry and Zayn were all looking at me with worried expressions.

"Guys there is something you should know" I sighed, knowing how broken they would be when they found out.

"Okay go ahead" Harry answered.

"Well Niall got a call from the hospital, and Maddie, she has woken up from her coma but her heart couldn't cope. She..........Died" I told them.

"Joking right?" Zayn asked in disbelief. I slowly shook my head. "nope"

Louis got up and left the room.

Louis' p.o.v

Madison had died. She'd gone, we couldn't make her laugh anymore and how would Isabella react when someone told her.

I got up and left the living room. I walked down the hallway and into the kitchen. Niall was sat in the corner of the kitchen with his knees to his chest, hiding his face.

"Niall I'm so sorry" I said. Well to be honest I didn't know what to say, but I knew I had to say something.

"Are you coming....with me to see her later?" he sniffed. "If you would like me to?" I asked. He nodded. "I will go and get Isabella and tell her in the car. Niall nodded again. "Okay" he fake smiled.

"Guys I'm getting Isabella" I called and shut the door behind me. I climbed into the car and put the key in the ignition , before starting it. I drove down many streets before arriving at Rosie's house.

I got out of the car and walked up to the door step. I pressed the door bell. A woman who looked in her 30's answered. "Is Isabella there?" I asked. "Sure come in" she smiled warmly.

I walked in and sat on the sofa. Isabella came running up to me.

"Uncle Lou", She giggled. I hugged her. "Hey baby girl" I smiled, and stood up.

"Thank you so much for having her" I smiled at the mother. "Oh it's no problem" she spoke back. "Bye Rosie" Isabella waved. Rosie returned the gesture.

We left the house and got in the car and drove home. Once we were parked in he drive way I spoke up before Isabella got out.

"Baby there is something really important I really need to tell you" I whispered. She nodded and climbed onto my lap.

I really didn't want to tell her. Her 'Sister' had died. Niall couldn't tell her, he was too upset. And the others.....Well they looked pretty upset too.

"Maddie woke up from her coma, but her heart couldn't cope so she died" I looked down at the floor. Isabella started crying I just pulled her into a hug.

A/N: Things may get better, yet they may not. Please don't stop reading because Madison is dead. She may still be alive. You never know until you finish the book.

Ok so 5 votes and 20 comments for an update.....

Mollie x