The Waiting Game

Louis' p.o.v

Once we got in the house Isabella said she was tired. Niall and the others went to the living room. I took Isabella upstairs and let her sleep in Madison's bedroom.

She hugged me and I went back downstairs to join the others. "So how was Madison?" I asked sitting in between Liam and Zayn.

Niall looked really upset. You could see tears forming in his eyes. This meant the news couldn't be good.

"She...She has become anorexic, and....where she was Stabbed....She lost lots of blood....and the doctors...don't think she will... make it" He stuttered.

"How do you think she became anorexic?" Harry asked. "Probably that kidnapped didn't feed her much" Liam suggested.

I got up and went to sit next to Niall. I hugged him and he cried into my shoulder.

We parted and he went upstairs to his room.

"Guys I'm worried about Niall" I stated. The others looked at me and nodded.

"Yeah, so are we. He seems so depressed recently" Liam agreed. Niall was depressed and we understood why but we had to stay strong for Maddie, for Isabella as well.

"I will go and speak to him" I said standing from my place on the couch. I walked up the stairs.

I knocked on Nialls bedroom door before entering.

"Niall?" I asked sitting on his bed next to him. He sat up and looked at me. I saw the sadness in his sapphire blue eyes. They were not sparkling like they usually do.

"What's the matter. Me and the others are all worried about you" I asked. He sighed before giving me an answer.

"I'm just worried about Maddie" He sighed before continuing. "I don't want to loose her. She meant the world to me" He cried.

I felt for Niall. I really did, We all didn't want Maddie to die yet we still couldn't do anything.

"I know mate and we don't want to loose her either. However, we have to stay strong for Isabella and for Madison right?" I asked trying to look confident.

"Right" he smiled weakly. He hugged me and then went to say goodnight to Isabella. It was 9pm. He came downstairs and we watched Remember Me.

A/N: Comment what you like about this chapter. If I get 3 comments I will update. :)

Mollie x