Preparation

"I'm going to use the rucksack Harry got me for my birthday. Louis can you reach it off the top of my wardrobe please" I asked. He chuckled.

"Little shorter?" He teased.

"Nothing is wrong with my height" I defended. Louis got my rucksack and passed it to me.

I placed it on my bed and walked over to my desk. I got my A4 ring binder and packed it in my bag.

"What else do you need?" Louis asked.

"Uh pencil case, can you get it out of my draws over there please" I asked. He nodded nd rummaged through the draw to get the pencil case.

I skipped over to my pencil tub and retrieved

-A black pen

-A blue pen

-A ruler

-A rubber

-A sharpener

-A compass

-A protractor

- 2 writing pencils

-And a bunch of felt tips

I packed them all into my pencil case and put that in my bag.

"Here is your uniform" Zayn smiled laying it on my bed.

"Thanks. Louis I'm all finished" I smiled. He nodded and we all ran downstairs to join the others in the living room.

"Girls, Harry and Niall are arguing on who is taking you to school, what should we do?" Liam asked.

"Create a Rota" I suggested.

"Genius" Liam stated and stood up to get a notepad.

After 30 minutes of arranging, arguing, debating, and bickering we finally decided on a Rota.

Monday: Niall

Tuesday: Zayn

Wednesday: Louis

Thursday: Harry

Friday: Liam

"Maddie, go an have a shower before bed darling" Niall ordered.

"Isabella you can go and shower in my bathroom" he continued.

We nodded and ran up  the stairs. I picked out my favourite pair of pyjamas and locked my bathroom door. I turned on the shower before stepping in.

I pet the warm water beat down on my back. I covered my hair in shampoo and rinsed it out before recovering it in conditioner. I used the shower gel and washed my body before stepping out.

I wrapped a warm towel around me and dried myself before putting my pyjamas on. I plugged in my hair dryer and blow dried my hair. once It was dry I ran downstairs.

"Good night" I said as I hugged all of the boys. They hugged me back. I ran up the stairs and climbed into bed. Isabella turned the bedroom light off before getting into bed herself.

A/N: This was just a filler.

for an update I need two votes and three comments rating this chapter out of ten

Mollie x