Trip to school

"Maddie, wake up, Niall is making breakfast" someone shook my shoulder. "I'm tired" I moaned and rolled over. "I know baby, I'm not normally up this early either" Zayn said.

"What time is it?" I asked. "7:30" Zayn replied. I opened my eyes and sat up. "There's a good girl" Zayn smiled. I hugged him he left the bedroom.

I it on my new school uniform. It was a black blazer, black skirt, black tights, white shirt and a purple tie.

I jogged down the stairs and sat at the table. Isabella was already in her school uniform and was eating a plate of waffles.

"Morning pumpkin, would you like some waffles?" Dad asked as he picked me up. "Yes please dad" I smiled as he sat me on a chair.

He poured the batter into the waffle maker. "Looking forward to the first dat of school then girls?" Louis asked walking into the kitchen.

"Yes uncle Lou" I smiled. I poured chocolate sauce over the freshly cooked waffles and began eating them.

"Eat your breakfasts and then brush your teeth please" dad ordered. Isabella and I nodded.

I put the plate in the sink and fan upstairs to my bathroom. I put a pea sized dollop of toothpaste on my orange tooth brush and began to brush them.

Once two minutes was up I grabbed my ruck sack and went to Harry's room. "Harry can I come in?" I asked knocking on the door. "Yes babe" he replied.

I walked in and went over to hug him. "Go and have a great day at school ok love?" "Yes uncle Harry" I laughed.

I ran out of his room and went to Zayns. He was playing on his Xbox. "Bye bye uncle Zayn" I spiked. He paused his g am and walked over to me. "Have fun" he hugged me.

I then went to liams room. He was reading the book he was reading the other day. "Liam I'm off to school now" I stated. He placed his book on the desk. "Have a good day beautiful" He smiled kissing the top of my head.

I ran down the stairs and into the living room where Louis was playing the piano.

"Uncle Lou I'm going now" I smiled. He stopped playing. "Okay, have a good day babe" he kissed my cheek. "Piano sounded good by the way" I added before leaving the room.

I shut the front door behind me and joined dad and Isabella in the car. "Lets go" I called, buckling my seatbelt. "Yeah buddy" dad agreed and pulled out of the drive.

"I'm excited" Isabella stated. "Me too" I added. "Well I think your going to like school" Dad predicted.

We arrived at the school. "Bye dad" I kissed his cheek. "have fun pumpkin" he chuckled. I got my rucksack from the boot and walked into school.

A/N: So.......

It was just another filler. I'm sorry :(

3 comments for an update <3

Mollie x

I have a chapter waiting. please comment :(