Secrets

A/N: I'm writing to you now just before I go to bed. so I won't update till tomorrow after this. Its 9:20pm and I'm tired so I will post this chapter then sleep.

"What's that baby girl?" Niall asked in a worried tone.

I had been getting more hate recently so It resulted in self harm. I had cuts all up my arm.

"Its nothing" I mumbled rolling down my sleeves trying to change subject. But that plan failed.

"Seriously what is it" Niall asked in a serious yet more worried tone.

"Its self harm" I whispered. I let tears fall from my eyes as Nialls fingers traced over the scars.

"Who made you do this?" he asked, wanting to know the answer.

"Your fans. They tell me I don't deserve to live. They say I'm a bitch, I'm fat, pathetic useless, ugly, and wanted me to go kill myself" I cried. Niall rubbed his hands up and down my back.

"Come with me" he flashed a smiled. I held his hand and we walked to my bathroom.

"Please hand me all the blades" he asked. I Sighed an d got them from a tin hidden in the cabinet.

"Is that all sweetheart?" He asked. I nodded.

We went and sat on my bed.

"Is there anything you enjoy to do, like to release stress or pain?" He asked. Seriously what is up with all these questions.

"Sing, draw, write poems" I whispered the last one.

"Can you read me one of your poems?" he asked. I nodded and reached for my poems.

"She paints a pretty picture
but her story has a twist
her paint brush is her razor
and her canvas is her wrist

She paints her pretty picture
in a colour that is blood red
while using her sharp paintbrush
She finally ends up dead

Her pretty pictures fading
quite slowly on her arm
the blood is not racing through her
She can no longer do no harm

She painted her pretty picture
but her picture had a twist
You see her mind was the razor
and her heart was her wrist"

I recited. Niall Sat there shocked.

"You wrote that. Its amazing" he said. I nodded while Niall hugged me.

"Life will get better, Trust me"

A/N: for an update you need to comment and say whether or not you want to hear some poems in Maddie's poem book. I need 3 comments. and 2 Votes. let's go

Mollie x