Epilogue

Nialls p.o.v

It was a month after Madison's funeral, we were sat next to her grave having a picnic. Isabella had drawn a picture with Zayn and they pinned it down to the grass next to the stone. Madison's stone was a white semi-oval and had writing on it.

Madison Horan
1999-2011
Will never be forgotten
xxx

After we finished the picnic we gr8 up and went to the park next door to the church.

Everyone was slightly less depressed. We still missed Maddie and all but we had come to terms with her death. We aren't crying every minute of the day like we used to.

Zayn was pushing Izzy on the swing. They had a close bond between them. Dizzy was giggling while Zayn was pushing her.

Liam and Harry were playing football and Louis and I had got for a walk round the lake.

"Niall?" Louis asked.

"Yes?"

"Do you ever think you will get a girlfriend?" he smirked.

"Just cuz you have Eleanor doesn't meant you can pick on me" I chuckled.

"quit stalling" Louis demanded.

"I don't know....maybe one day"

"Aww Nialler, forever alone" he teased.

I subtly stuck my foot out.. He fell over and I laughed.

The question still loomed in my head...

Will I ever get a girlfriend?

A/N: That's it guys, the sequel has come to an ending. pleas  leave comments and say what you liked or didn't like about this story.

Thanks guys

Mollie x