Happiness and Protection

I was in my room drawing a picture in my A3 sketchbook when the doorbell went.

I ran downstairs and opened the door. Beth stood outside. I hugged her and stepped aside so she could co me in.

"Hello Madison, are you okay?" she asked. I nodded.

"Don't worry, Niall has told me about you not speaking" she continued.

"Where is Niall?" Beth asked. I grabbed her hand and we ran up the stairs. We walked down the hall way and stopped outside Nialls bedroom door.

I knocked on the door before entering.

"Hey Maddie, Hi Beth" He smiled and got up to hug Beth

"Why don't you go and get Isabella and get her to meet Beth?" Niall suggested. I nodded and ran downstairs.

I tapped on Isabella's back and signalled for her to follow me. We went back upstairs and ran into Nialls bedroom.

"Isabella this is my girlfriend Beth, Beth this is Madison's best friend Isabella, who now lives with us" Niall introduced.

Isabella and Beth said hellos and hugged. They talked for a bit and we all listened to Niall play guitar.

Soon it was time to go to bed. I sat in Nialls lap and her sing me to sleep before carrying me to bed.

A/N: it's only a filler and I know it's really bad but you will love the next chapter. Something special happens.

for an update I need 10 comments.

Mollie x