Music class

I walked to the main reception and waited in line. Finally when it was my turn I stepped up to the desk.

"I'm new here, Madison Horan" I stated. "Welcome Madison, here is a map and here is a planner.  Lockers are down that corridor. Here is a key, your locker is Locker 720" a young-ish man explained. I nodded and took my planner.

I walked to the lockers and put my gym kit in there and my pack lunch. I liked at my timetable for this week.

Monday: Music-Break-Literacy-Lunch-Maths-Science
Tuesday: Drama-Break-Gym-Lunch-History-Maths
Wednesday: Science-Break-Music-Lunch-Dance-Cooking
Thursday: Music-Break-Literacy-Lunch-Science-Gym
Friday-History-Break-Math-Lunch-Literacy-Music

Isabella came over and joined me. "What have you got?" I asked. "History, Science, RE and dance" She smiled. "I've got music literacy, maths and science" I replied. We separated and went to our first Lessons.

I walked down the corridor that said music and walked into class. I then walked up to the teachers desk.

"Hello there, I'm Mr Harrison your music teacher," the teacher smiled."Hi I'm Madison" I replied. "You can sit here next to Luke" Mr Harrison gestured. I nodded and took my seat.

"So today class we are going to learn a bit about you. You will have time to practise but then you will have to perform a song to the class that best describes you." Mr Harrison instructed.

I went to a practise room and scrolled through the songs on my phone to see if there was any that described me.

Out of all the 200 song that I had I only found one that describes me best. Warrior by Demi Lovato.

There was a knock at the door. I opened it and there stood Luke.

"There wasn't any practise rooms left. Can I share with you?" He asked. "Sure why not" I smiled.

"What are you going to sing?" Luke asked me. "Warrior by Demi Lovato. You?" I asked. "Probably Titanium by David Guetta." I nodded  He sat on the chair.

"Who is going to sing first?" I asked. Luke shrugged. "I can if you like" I offered. Luke nodded.

I played the kareoke version of the song on my phone and began to sing.

"You were amazing" Luke praised. "Thanks now let's hear you song" I  teased.

He chuckled and began to sing. His voice was amazing. So....Angelic?

"Well done" I clapped. He thanked me and Mr Harrison called us all back into class.

"Any volunteers?" Mr Harrison asked. I raised my hand.

I wanted people to hear about my past through this song. I wanted to see if anyone could understand my past.

"Well then Come up. Here is a microphone" he grinned. I nodded and walked to the front of the class taking the Mic from his grip.

"I'm singing Warrior by Demi Lovato because I have had a tough life. A lot of people say their life is tough because their parents are divorced and what not. I live with foster parents and I bet my life is harder than any of yours" I said before the music began to play.

This is a story that I have never told

I gotta get this off my chest to let it go

I need to take back the light inside you stole

You're a criminal

And you steal like youre a pro

All the pain and the truth

I wear like a battle wound

So ashamed, so confused

I was broken, and bruised

And now I'm a warrior

Now I've got thicker skin

I'm a warrior

I'm stronger than I've ever been

And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in

I'm a warrior

And you can never hurt me again

Out of the ashes, I'm burning like a fire

You can save your apologies; you're nothing but a liar

I've got shame, 'Ive got scars

That I will never show

I'm a survivor

In more ways than you know

'Cuz all the pain and the truth

I wear like a battle wound

So ashamed so confused, I'm not broken, or bruised

Cuz now I'm a warrior

Now I got thicker skin

I'm a warrior

I'm stronger than I've ever been

And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in

I'm a warrior

And you can never hurt me..

Theres a part of me I can't get back

A little girl grew up too fast

All it took was once; I'll never be the same

Now I'm taking it back my life today

Nothing left that you can say

Cause you were never gonna take the blame anyway

Now I'm a warrior

I've got thicker skin

I'm a warrior

I'm stronger than Ive ever been

And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in

I'm a warrior

And you can never hurt me again

Nooo oooh yeaah yeaah

You can never hurt me again.

"I've never heard a twelve year old girl give such a powerful and meaningful statement and have such talent. Well done" Mr Harrison commented.

I went and took my seat next to Luke. "That was awesome" he whispered. "Thank you" I smiled  turned my attention to the front of the class.

A/N: So this is a long chapter to make up for all the short ones I have previously written.

So what do you think. Will massive fall for like or will another boy come into the situation. Who knows?

6 Comments and 1Vote for the next update please.

I would like to,take this opportunity to thank anyone who is or has commented on this book. Also a big thanks if you have voted or done both. I love reading to your comments and I reply to some of them.

Thanks again

Mollie x