Stress

Finally I was off bed rest. it was so boring being stuck in bed. Now I can actually play with Isabella. However, I'm still not allowed to be in stressful situations.

I was most worried about today. The boys had a concert. That meant fans, which equalled stress. I had already had two panic attacks because of the fans.

"Ready to go?" Dad asked me. I nodded and followed them out of the safety of my home.

In the car I was sat between Harry and Isabella. We were plating eye spy.

"Eye spy with my little eye something beginning with z" Isabella said.

"Zebra" Louis randomly commented.

"Louis where can you see a Zebra?" Harry asked.

"it began with z" Lou defended.

I pointed at Zayn. "Yay well done Maddie" Isabella praised. I pointed at Zayn again. He got the message and continued.

"Eye spy with my little eye something beginning wit A"

"Arena!" Harry and Isabella squealed at the same time. Dad was driving so I nervously looked at Louis.

"It will be fine Maddie" he reassured me.

I gulped and climbed out of the car, holding onto Louis and dad tightly.

We briskly walked through the crowds of fans and finally managed to get into the safety of the arena.

I sat down on the closest chair I could find. Isabella ran to my side. Dad came as well.

"Just breathe pumpkin" he stated. I didn't know how he was so good in these sorts of situations. I sat there and concentrated on trying to breath normally again.

After five minutes of breathing and comforting words and phrases we walked into the dressing rooms.

Isabella and I waited outside while the boys got changed. They hugged us both as they left to appear on stage.

I was glad that they had accepted Isabella. and treated her like they treated me. it made me happy to have Isabella with me.

We sat there giggling while Isabella spoke until she needed to go to the toilet.

I sat alone, quite happy with my own company until a fan came up to me. I didn't need her company, I was quote happy in my own little world.

"Bitches like you do not deserve to live with one direction" She spat. Ouch. That hurt a bit. I just sat there. I didn't speak because I am mute.

"Oh so your mute now?" she teased.

"Well you deserve it" she laughed and slapped my face.

I winced as the pain spread across my cheek. Isabella came rushing up to me as soon as she got back from doing her business.

"You think your so big telling us that we deserve to die and all that. Yeah well you don't know what we have been through. I ain't interested in your shit so just leave us alone" Isabella shouted.

By this time my heart was beating fast. Just the situation I didn't need to be in.

Then the boys came backstage to change outfits. Dad came over to Isabella and I.

"You alright girls?" he asked.

"Niall, this girl is being really mean to Madison" Isabella explained.

Niall called for security. They came over within two minutes.

"Please remove this girl from the arena" dad ordered.

"Niall I love you, please sign my shirt" She smiled trying to be innocent.

"Well considering you were being really mean to my daughter's I'm say no. Goodbye" dad waved.

The security nodded and removed the girl.

Isabella sat on a chair next to me, saying calming words to me to try and get my heart beating normally again. The boys went back onstage to finish the show.

We drove home and I went upstairs and locked myself in my bathroom.

I found my razor and sliced three cuts in my legs and four on my wrist.

I let the blood drip to the floor. After five minutes I wiped the blood and flushed the bloody tissue down the toilet.

I sat on the toilet and cried.

I wonder if anyone would miss me if I killed myself?

A/N: Sad ending. For an update I need 4 votes and 6 comments

Mollie x