Chapter 2 - The Characters

Lazarus is the King of the vampires, hes 346 years old but looks 35, he's 7 foot tall and can have a fowl temper when someone angers him, hes a very buff man and he has allot of mussel. He wears pure black trousers with a green belt, he wears a white shirt with black sleeves and he had golden decoration on his lower arms. He has a gold chain running from his top right pocket where his pocket watch is. On his broad strong shoulders he wears a black cape with pure red velvet on the inside which flows down to the upper arm; on his shoulder where jewels and gold and had 2 green emeralds with a gold chain securing his cape on to his body. On his size 9 feet are black shoes type boots with gold for the fastening's. he has sharp nails and long jet black hair with red eyes, wearing his wedding rings on his pale skin.

Dawn is Lazarus soul mate and is the Queen of the vampires shes 300 years old but looks 30, ruling by her husbands side. Shes paled skinned and wears a red dress that matches her red eyes, with gold and the top of her dress with a diamond in the middle of her gold. She had long blood red hair and a curvy figure and long legs. Shes 5 foot tall and loves to wear her black high heals with her wedding rings. She paints her nails black and has very sharp nails.

Eloy is the Prince soon to be King of the vampires hes 6 foot 2 and still growing 259 years old but looks 20, and has the same bad temper as his father has. He has jet black hair like his father and also has red eyes. He wears black boots with silver at the top and bottom ; the also wears his favorite pare of trousers which are black with red stripes sown this sides. He also wears a sliver belt with a red top; and he also wears the smaller version of his fathers cape. Hes paled skinned and has shape nails but unlike his parents his a sharpened to a point.  

 Sliver is a new born vampire who was also found by the King and Queen and with pleading with her husband Lazarus changed her. She has Silver hair and likes to where her dark pupal dress with her little black shoes. She is paled skinned but not as pale as the others, shes 63 years old but looks 7.

Baby Saber is very playful and likes to chase her own tail and shadow. Shes only a few months old but she was accepted into the Royal family of vampires. She wears pink baby clothing and has pink baby shoes on her feet when in human form. In cat form shes a Saber Tooth Tiger cub, her fur is light brown with dark brown paws; she has white stripes all over her legs and tail. She had white fur on her belly and around her neck, she had beautiful green eyes and sharp saber teeth.