Chapter 18 - Heart Broken

HI HOPE YOUR ENJOYING IT SO FAR. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT/VOTE I'D LIKE TO KNOW HOW I'M DOING :)

WELL ENJOY...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been a week since Saber gone missing, Lazarus has never felt so lost and neither as Dawn, Eloy or Sliver. They missed her with all their hearts and souls.

However there was light at the end of the tunnel. Alex was right to go to Mandy's house and check out Saber's warning, she was up to something and Alex heard her say, "yes they have her now and she wont see them again". Alex stepped out of the shadow as Mandy put the phone down and turned her in to Lazarus and Dawn.

Eddie and Abby found the hiding place of Asmodeus, Yvette, Ebmia and Penny, but there was nothing they could find to tell them where Saber is at the moment.

Mandy has been in the dungeon cell for days. Sliver has read her mind and she was working for Asmodues, but she said she was only doing it to get Alex back but Dawn ordered a harsher punishment for her crime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dawn was just getting out of her nice warm bath when she heard her husbands breath of anger. Dawn knew that Lazarus was on edge at the moment and one wrong move and we would let his beast side have control. Everyone was careful not to upset Lazarus anymore or he would be an abusive and evil man once again because of his anger.

Dawn put her cloths on her and walked over to Lazarus who was sitting on the bed, his back turned to her looking at Saber's favourite sleeping spot. Dawn hugged him from the back as he put his hand on her, "will get her back my love, what ever happened to her we will bring her back to us, she know who her real family are".

Before Lazarus could reply Sliver ran in telling her parents, "mommy, daddy Mandy want to confess where Saber is". Silver just finished that sentence and Lazarus and Dawn were out the door.

Dawn knew she was losing control of her bad side and it won't be long until it made its way to the surface, so they had to find there Saber Tooth Tiger fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IN THE DUNGEONS

Lazarus, Dawn, Eloy, Sliver, Alex, Abby and Eddie were all down in front of Mandy's cell, "can you let me out please?" she asked her voice rough from the lack of water. Everyone tensed up but Alex spoke, "you will come out if the King and Queen allow it you female scum".

Mandy looked down in shame and reveled the truth, "Yes I worked for Asmodeus and his family, I wanted Saber away from Alex so I could have him again, and I helped them take out the guards and  covered up there scent so they could take Saber away with out being detected". However this information was known to them, now Mandy has added onto her punishment.

Lazarus growls and came up to the cell banging on the mental, "WE KNOW THAT!!! WERE IS OUR SABER OUR DAUGHTER?!" he yelled. Mandy jumped back in fright while shuttering, "F...F...France m...my King". Dawn gave Mandy hateful eyes while ordering the guards, "book us on the next faerie to France so we can leave and bring our Saber back to us".

The guard nodded his head bowed, "right away my Queen" and ran up the stairs to do his job. Lazarus opened the cell door walking up to Mandy grabbing her neck tightly, "when we're done with you. Your going to wish you were never born" he warned her throw gritted teeth. Lazarus let go of her neck and Mandy fell down on the floor breathing heavily, "please...please have...have mercy...my...,my King".